IGNORED

Huth And Tancay To Stoke

megansdad

Hopefully with our 11 anxious to make up for what appear to have been two inept performances and 'boro perhaps unsettled by these departures could it be a very good time to play them?

Huth has played every game for them so glad he is missing, Tuncay has only ever come off the bench this season. no doubt they will miss them both but wont think it will unsettle them very much

Hopefully with our 11 anxious to make up for what appear to have been two inept performances and 'boro perhaps unsettled by these departures could it be a very good time to play them?

I think it will be, as I would expect a reaction after the last 2 abysmal performances. I'm sure Johnson will have them really fired up to prove a point. Certainly Boro will be weaker without Tuncay and Huth but will still have a strong team. They haven't conceded in the league yet so I think it will be important to attack from the off and try and put them under alot of pressure, as the 1st goal will be very important. Despite their good starts, I would still hope that Boro and Newcastle will have a bad patch sooner or later (hopefully in Boro's case starting tomorrow). Would rather play them after the start they've had than if they had lost a couple and were looking to bounce back themselves. Just hoping that Wheater and Adam Johnson have serious bids put in for them before tomorrow! They do have quite a few injuries as well, so hopefully the squad players won't be as effective. :fingerscrossed:

As I said elsewhere, Boro will be quality tomorrow. Good news that Stoke have nabbed Robert Huth and Tuncay off them this week so that's two less Prem standard players to worry about but the gulf in class will still be huge.

These two players between them were worth in excess of £10m - and between them were earning more than £100,000 a week. That's significantly more than our entire starting XI are earning.

If we get a point that will be a great result at the end of a very bad week - three points would be really special.

Although everyone is concentrating on their 'premier league players' look out for their central midfielder Rhys Williams. He didnt play in their first team last year but a boro fan i know has been saying he is their best player with one hell of an engine who doesnt stop running. Stopping him he says will stop Boro although i dont quite believe that when they have people like Adam Johnson in their side.

Although everyone is concentrating on their 'premier league players' look out for their central midfielder Rhys Williams. He didnt play in their first team last year but a boro fan i know has been saying he is their best player with one hell of an engine who doesnt stop running. Stopping him he says will stop Boro although i dont quite believe that when they have people like Adam Johnson in their side.

I'd like to believe tomorrow we will play without worrying about Middlesborough too much. If we concentrate on our own game, then we will get at least a point in my opinion. I'd like to think that if we go one nil down we will give it a right good go, as this could unsettle them and give us momentum to push on and get a result.

Yes but for every Huth and Tuncay they get rid of they've got a Pogatetz, Riggott, Wheater, Grounds or Emnes, Alves, Lita, Aliadiere, plus others, to replace them.

Very strong squad, it'll be particularly interesting to see how Yeates plays as we seemed so close to signing him at one stage.

Archived