IGNORED

City Vs Middlesbrough

Tim S

Well so far no clear cut chances for either team but a couple of half chances for Leroy Lita for Boro but no real chances for City.

Gary Johnson told the players to "get angry".... to be honest they dont look too different from normal although Jamie McAllister has put in a couple of crunching tackles!

A big improvement on Sunday and Weds though, having said that Middlesbrough do look like a very good side.

With only Akinde on the bench it shows our lack of cover/firepower up front, we really need a exp cover;

Some might argue that Sproule is classed as an attacking option..... personally I dont even think he should be any kind of option! Let alone an attacking one!

Some might argue that Sproule is classed as an attacking option..... personally I dont even think he should be any kind of option! Let alone an attacking one!

Agree, but Akinde for the future maybe but we are wafer thin in this area :fingerscrossed:

We're winning 0-0 at half time.

After the last 2 games that's better than I thought we might get. According to the BBC stats, it's a bit worrying that we haven't managed 1 shot on target in 45 minutes playing at home.

I tuned in late 0 just put commentary on. So far noticed that we had 0 shots on target to their 4... story of the first half that?

Also, Lewis Carey down and gettnig treatment, and Maynard hobbling. We are definitlely thin....

This new i player is rubbish, go back to last years ... i received full commentary in egypt and lanzarote last year... this year i get breaking up commentary in clevedon and now whilst on hols in egypt i cant get nothing...

have been trying since 310pm and no commentary....

sporting life . com is all i can receive.....

why no commentary from here i have full internet signal on all other sites but not this stupid i player... oh yeah i can watch highlights of carlisle ., f...ing great.

Archived