IGNORED

Boro Fans Blaming Loss On The Loss Of 2 Players

richie87

typical f*in boro fans shifting the blame, typical southgate excuses, sick of it never admiting they were the worse side, god i hate southgate, they got a lucky penalty shoulda been 2-0, cant believe he had the cheek to say they should have even got a point out of it, reality check southgate your time is soon to be up people wont ignore your failings much longer

Well these players aren't Boro players anymore so they may as well blame it on the club's inability to attract Ronaldo to the Riverside in the Summer for all its relevence to yesterday's result.

It's as inane as us saying if we had signed Van Hesselink of Vinegar it would have been 4-1!!!

I suppose it didn't occur to them we had 3 hitherto first choice players out (Orr, Nyatanga, Clarkson)? If they are a two man team then they've got something to worry about, especially as the likes of Johnson, Yeates and Lita made little impact and the much vaunted Wheater has the turning circle of an oil tanker.

Middlesborough were the better side in the first half, not by a huge margin, but definitely better and had a very good 10 -20 minute spell.

We were the better team in the second half, again, not by a huge margin but by enough to win it and I would have been disappointed if we hadn't. We seemed to up the effort, shutting them down alot quicker and stopping their midfield getting the ball out wide. They were beaten by two quality goals.

They have lost two major players this week and it will have undoubtedly affected them, but it was inevitable after relegation and they need to replace them or get the mind set for scrapping for one of the lower play off places.

Other than the Baadiff game, the entertainment quality of our football seems to have come back. We won't always get the results we want or deserve, but serve up games like 'boro & QPR and I'll be happy.

I suppose it didn't occur to them we had 3 hitherto first choice players out (Orr, Nyatanga, Clarkson)? If they are a two man team then they've got something to worry about, especially as the likes of Johnson, Yeates and Lita made little impact and the much vaunted Wheater has the turning circle of an oil tanker.

thought Wheater was a better version of Boom Boom, strong in the air but always liable to get beat on the floor with mobile forwards, distribution wasn't to bad, also thought boom Boom played well today, no frills does what it says on the packet

thought Wheater was a better version of Boom Boom, strong in the air but always liable to get beat on the floor with mobile forwards, distribution wasn't to bad, also thought boom Boom played well today, no frills does what it says on the packet

Except that, if you had as close a view of him as I did second half, every time he went for a header he was whacking his opponent in the back with his elbow. Though the ref penalised him several times he was not booked for persistent misconduct. :disapointed2se:

Archived