IGNORED

Where Are All The ***** Now

red army

After the two games before the Baro game there were so many posting things like ''has Johnson lost the dressing room'' '' we will be lucky to keep the score down to 5 when baro comes to aston gate'' etc etc.

Have faith in Johnson and the team, we are a team on the up. I'm not getting carried away by yesterdays result but i always know will do well come the end of the season.

After the two games before the Baro game there were so many posting things like ''has Johnson lost the dressing room'' '' we will be lucky to keep the score down to 5 when baro comes to aston gate'' etc etc.

Have faith in Johnson and the team, we are a team on the up. I'm not getting carried away by yesterdays result but i always know will do well come the end of the season.

still think we are a top 10 team this season, i wont get carried away by results like yesterday and i wont be commiting hari kari when we lose,

Ahhh I was wondering how long before one of these posts turned up! "Where are you now!!"....nice one Delia!

Great result yesterday, great performance in the 2nd half. True guts and determination, fair play to the lads. We are still vulnerable in certain areas, and regardless of how solid Boro were, they looked weak in the final third. None the less, credit where credit is due, I thought the lads done well.....but still think this squad needs to be strengthened by the time the window closes

Mate i hear what your saying and agree but its pointless to say i told you so as you are lowering yourself to the level of the original posters.

Let em have their say, stay positive and save your breath/ typing fingers. :englandsmile4wf:

Archived