IGNORED

Shoes Off If You`re One Nil Up!

Red Cloud

It's okay when you've got standard black socks on, but it's astonishing how many lads still wear white socks today - and aren't even embarrassed to reveal them!!!

:noexpression:

Black socks and white trainers? I only have one thing to say.....Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

:tongue:

Thanks to my mate Jack I had the embarrasment of having to walk down to the front of the East End to pick up my shoe after he grabbed it off me and lobbed it as hard as he could.

To make matters worse he spilt my Bovril on me at half time.

Been thinking about this and yes we nicked it etc etc

If we want something ourselves it has to be easy, visual and a bit of fun

Pants off - you will all be arrested

Shirts off - cold and could be arrested

So how about (I apologise)

"Do the twist - if your one nil up" - the EE never sit still anyway and it would be a change to bounce and no-one else does it and it might look quite funny and be a laugh to do?

(I said sorry!!) :tumbleweed:

Been thinking about this and yes we nicked it etc etc

If we want something ourselves it has to be easy, visual and a bit of fun

Pants off - you will all be arrested

Shirts off - cold and could be arrested

So how about (I apologise)

"Do the twist - if your one nil up" - the EE never sit still anyway and it would be a change to bounce and no-one else does it and it might look quite funny and be a laugh to do?

(I said sorry!!) :tumbleweed:

Shirts off should be done. A very very small minority of us had them off at Brentford. Unfortunatley didn't catch on at the time. :innocent06:

But with more people doing it, it would look good and a great laugh.

Did anyone see the Rapid Vienna fans at Villa last week? Looked quality. :winner_third_h4h:

Thanks to my mate Jack I had the embarrasment of having to walk down to the front of the East End to pick up my shoe after he grabbed it off me and lobbed it as hard as he could.

... don't tell me you had to walk all the way down in a white sock, please!!!

:fingerscrossed:

To make matters worse he spilt my Bovril on me at half time.

Singing:

# I'm a bow-legged chicken, I'm a knock kneed hen I aint been so happy since I dont know when,

I walk with a wiggle & I giggle and I squawk doin' the East End... erm... soft shoe shuffle.# .. ? ... :thumbsup:

'To make matters worse he spilt my Bovril on me at half time.' ... ( tch, ..he'd be no Marmite of mine! :) )

Archived