IGNORED

Surely Not True, Basso To Rovers?

Danzinio

From BBC Deadline day stream

From Pirate Pete, Claverham, via text on 81111: "Rumours at the Mem that Basso from Bristol City is coming in on a season-long loan to solve Rovers' keeping crisis. Rovers to pay a contribution to wages."

Why the hell would Basso go to League 1 when he wants to end up in the Premier League? The more likely is that Basso will sign a new contract after 5.00pm today

Why have you merged my topic into this one when I clearly had the funniest title???!

Ooooooh Gasso! :sub::dance:

Would be go the season with just Deano and Hendo?

Stranger things have happened, and it would just go to show how much Basso wants to play football. Would put him back in the shop window in January too...

Can see it with a recall clause, wouldn't be far away.... hmmmmmmmmm :Believe:

No Chance, I doubt very much they could afford his wages.

Also looking on the sag forum oppinion seems to be that they're in financial trouble, something like 14 players out and 2 in since january, only 1 goalkeeper,still no new on the stadium, Twollope saying it's unlikely they'll make any signings.

Brsitol Rovers 2009 ltd!

basso made a huge mistake by putting in his transfer request, nobody at our level or higher want him so i guess he'll happily go to league 1 to get first team football and he won't need to settle in a new area

i wouldnt rule it out

He's got to the end of November for the loan window of course but if nobody significant comes in for him today it does leave egg on his face given his apparent conviction he could get a Prem club. :disapointed2se:

Archived