IGNORED

Let The Countdown Begin!

Sampson City Reds

Hardly anyone on their site has heard of him, but it don't stop the "he's quality" posts, hmmm a Brighton cast off, yeah bound to be pure class!

A bit of humility won't go amis, start.

Not that long ago we were in league 1 and signed players like McCombe and Noble from Lincoln and Boston. At the time we thought they were the muts nuts, and relative to our situation at the time they were.

Fortunately, things have got a whole lot better for us since, and once again GJ has raised our expectation levels with these latest signings. Comparing our latest signings to Rover's should make us very grateful for what we have acheived under Johnson, and hopeful that under his management we won't be going back there anytime soon, thank you very much.

A bit of humility won't go amis, start.

Not that long ago we were in league 1 and signed players like McCombe and Noble from Lincoln and Boston. At the time we thought they were the muts nuts, and relative to our situation at the time they were.

Fortunately, things have got a whole lot better for us since, and once again GJ has raised our expectation levels with these latest signings. Comparing our latest signings to Rover's should make us very grateful for what we have acheived under Johnson, and hopeful that under his management we won't be going back there anytime soon, thank you very much.

You must have been standing too near The Horseshoe, DownendC, nah kick 'em when they're down, they would us! :0)

forgot about sproule!

orr is pants and so is mccombe. would like to have seen them leave but nevermind

Id agree that McCoombe is about at his level if not punching above his weight, Orr on the other hand seems to me to be one of those players that will give you that solid performance at whatever level he plays at, he's no Glen Johnson but he's no Brian Mitchell either.

who would you replace him with? He seems a much better option, at the moment, than either Ribeiro or Wilson.

thats a fair question and to be honest i couldnt answer it off the top of my head. the only one i might have been tempted to go for is perch from forest.

but saying that, who would of thought we would of signed the players we have today? there has to be decent right backs/wing backs out there. just think orr cant cross or pass for sh!t and gets beat to easy when up against anyone with any ability. my opinion of course...

Archived