IGNORED

Ps3 Firmware Update 3.0

Barrs Court Red

Very pleased. Iplayer now on the ps3 dashboard, works like a charm too! Nice one Sony

Ps xbox fanboys, psn is free - how much are your monthly fees these days haha

just about to post the same thing couldn't believe it when i saw the extra tv icon now i can download films and catch up on any bbc tv/radio programmes i miss playstation is the muts nuts

:pacifier::rofl2br: the x box is pants if it was a football team it would be the gash whereas the playstation would be city miles and miles ahead

ps how much do you pay for going online nobody's said yet

Look mate, i'm not looking to start a console war here. I had a PS3 for almost 18 months and loved it, but after a couple of months of having it, I spent most of my time online. No problem really on COD 5, apart from it was hard to play with my friends because we couldn't connect (my connection isn't bad, and I wasn't the only one with the problem). Fifa was the real pain for me, it would sometimes take ages to connect to play someone on a ranked match, and I could only play around a fifth of my friends, so I ended up playing Manager Mode most of the time which I love, but it can start to get boring.

Since I've had the Xbox in May, its been great. No problems connection wise, and it is much easier to talk to friends. Xbox (like the PS3) is getting better all the time, and the addition of Sky Sports which is rumoured to be free for Gold Members is great news.

P.S - Since you ask, Xbox Live is £40 a year, although there is sometimes a special offer of £35 a year, or £15 for 3 months, or £5 a month. In my opinion, the £40 for a whole year of good connection and possibly Sky Sports is very good.

i mean u can even go onto bcfc player if u want on ps3

That's good, but I'm happy watching it on my PC.

I'm not trying to say which is better, they're pretty much the same but have different strengths and weaknesses. Xbox however, suits me more. See my second posts in this thread if you want to know why.

A question about the new update. When turning on the console with a game already in it, it now no longer auto loads the game. I have the option turned on for auto start and made no difference. Am i the only thats happening to? Its bit of a pain in the arse when it used to load the game and would watch tv for couple of mins whilst the game is loading.

A question about the new update. When turning on the console with a game already in it, it now no longer auto loads the game. I have the option turned on for auto start and made no difference. Am i the only thats happening to? Its bit of a pain in the arse when it used to load the game and would watch tv for couple of mins whilst the game is loading.

Not sure but it maybe its worth switching off the option that takes you straight to the Whats New section....im not infront of my PS3 at the moment to tell you where that option is but since switching it off on mine it takes me stright to the last thing i selected, that might sort it for you.

Archived