IGNORED

Loyalty Points?

Simon79

Can someone please explain to me how the loyalty points system works? I understood that the more tickets you bought,the more points you accumulated.

I got a membership card last season and hardly missed a home game,plus i went too a few away games all through my membership card.This season,i bought a season ticket and also went to some home friendies using my season ticket card.So can anyone tell me why ive only got 2 loyalty points? or is this correct? Is it because ive not been too any away games yet? Cheers

Can someone please explain to me how the loyalty points system works? I understood that the more tickets you bought,the more points you accumulated.

I got a membership card last season and hardly missed a home game,plus i went too a few away games all through my membership card.This season,i bought a season ticket and also went to some home friendies using my season ticket card.So can anyone tell me why ive only got 2 loyalty points? or is this correct? Is it because ive not been too any away games yet? Cheers

A friend of mine has season tickets for her and her daughter becasuse her son is a ball boy he does not require a season ticket. Yesterday she was unable to purchase a Newcastle ticket for her son as he did not have enough points!! Sort it out City these boys are helping you on Matchdays.....

I am a bit peeved that Plymouth last year is only 1 point.

On a Tuesday night peeing down with rain and it took me half the day to get there, cant believe its on a Tuesday night again this year.

Plymouth is harder to get to than half of the midlands clubs and as far.

Archived