IGNORED

Toddler City Shirt

Mr Yoda

Can anyone help?

I am after a home city shirt for my little boys birthday - but the shop have sold out and are not getting more in.....boooo!!!

So...is anyone willing to pass on (for a suitable fee) a shirt to fit a 3/4 yo (either this yrs or last yrs would be fine) ?? if so - can you pm me?

Thanks...and mods...please can this stay here just for short while - just to mke a little boy happy - nd my son even happier.

Ta!

Can anyone help?

I am after a home city shirt for my little boys birthday - but the shop have sold out and are not getting more in.....boooo!!!

So...is anyone willing to pass on (for a suitable fee) a shirt to fit a 3/4 yo (either this yrs or last yrs would be fine) ?? if so - can you pm me?

Thanks...and mods...please can this stay here just for short while - just to mke a little boy happy - nd my son even happier.

Ta!

who told you that they have no stock and they are not getting more ? they have them in stock online and in store ! £30 for a shirt or £32 for small kit if he's a small 3/4 http://www.bcfcmegastore.co.uk/bc/store/pr...sp?id=12,mid=-1, if your trying to buy last years they ain't getting more in as it would not make sense for them to make more of old stock. hope this helps.

Can anyone help?

Ta!

Have you tried Ebay, you might get lucky

Archived