IGNORED

Parking At Coventry For £4

Redminster

Leisure Island

This is an unofficial car park that I've used twice before when going to the Ricoh and was brilliant. It's been mentioned on here before, is an easy 15 minute walk to the ground and is right next to the M6 so avoids all the traffic after the game.

I've already booked my spot for the game on the 12th.

Been there before in the first championship fixture there. Do admit it is great access and easy to exit. I would reccomend it too.

Leisure Island

This is an unofficial car park that I've used twice before when going to the Ricoh and was brilliant. It's been mentioned on here before, is an easy 15 minute walk to the ground and is right next to the M6 so avoids all the traffic after the game.

And to find out exactly where that is use Blagdon Reds excellent link on top of this very page. Type "Coventry" instead of the place we go to when we are all pissed off..

Wembely, wembely.. :)

Leisure Island

I parked here last year. Everything okay but I must say it is a fair old walk to the ground. So, if you are anyone traveling with you struggles to walk longer distances, then this may not be the best option. Just saying like....

It is a little walk but it gets my recomendation too, there is a great boozer just around the corner from the car park, and then its a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. If you park closer, you wouldn't get out in the time it takes you to walk back - you are straight out of there and onto the motorway in minutes.

I parked here last year. Everything okay but I must say it is a fair old walk to the ground. So, if you are anyone traveling with you struggles to walk longer distances, then this may not be the best option. Just saying like....

Agree with that. Nice pub up the road though!

Or you can drive down Wilson Lane passed the Novotel and drop them off at the bollards, before parking the car. This would cut out about 3/4 of the walk, though the last 1/4 is up hill.

• SC&T Board Members

I'd also recommend this car park, having used it twice now.

The guy who runs it has also put his hand in his pocket to buy a banner ad on here for the next week, so he's helping to fund the running costs of OTIB ... which is also a good reason to reciprocate by booking a space in his car park (just off the M6, around the corner from the main away fans pub and about a 15-minute walk from the ground).

Leisure Island

Just booked my space, anyone got any directions off M6 or is it easy to find

Parked there befor also and will do so again this year. Highly recommend it. Ok it's a little walk to the ground but get a can and drink it on the way and all is good. The plus side is after the game by the time you return to the car your straight back on to the motorway traffic free.

Archived