IGNORED

Hesselink Signs For Hull

Brislingwood Red

I think we have done much better with Saborio.

I hope your right, and i think you will be, it was exciting to be linked with a big name player (no punn intended) like VoH but it did strike me as a bit odd that clubs were'nt queing up for his signature.

I hope your right, and i think you will be, it was exciting to be linked with a big name player (no punn intended) like VoH but it did strike me as a bit odd that clubs were'nt queing up for his signature.

I think we might genuinely be waving at him as they zoom past us into the Championship. :)

Still think the name would have taken shirt sales through the roof and made a killing for the club, they aren't going to make much on Sno now are they! :D

Well here ends my campaign to sign the long named one I suppose, it was fun while it lasted. I feel quite sorry for him ending up at Hull really.

For me they will continue their downward momentum and go down with Bolton plus one other not sure who, maybe man u :noexpression:

They have got 4 points from the last two games- new season means they have stopped their downward momentum I think, a bit like we have.

They lost to Spurs and Chelski. Don't think there is much to worry about there.

Personally, apart from Phil Brown, I quite like Hull.

I wonder if we were one of the "Big Clubs In Europe" that Hull boasted they had beaten to his signature..

:bounce: wouldn't surprise me! There can't have been too many 'big clubs' that were chasing a 30 year old that was deemed not good enough for Celtic.

And given Phil Brown's attempts to sign strikers this summer I seriously doubt they had much competition at all.

I think he'll do alright but I'm not convinced that we needed him and I don't think he'll do enough to keep Hull up.

Archived