IGNORED

Nice To See An Ex Player Going Somewhere Good

Alex

Liam, Liam, Liam...what have you done with your career?! You were a consistent, Premier League player at a reasonable club, and playing regularly for England under-21s - how did you manage to end up playing for Royston Keane!?

Because he is desperate for League 1 football next season. About his level now.

i would have him back i still think he is a good player

you may very well win that discussion with me but what i would not be convinced about is his attitude. I thought he acted a bit like a spoilt brat with us and with Fulham. I think they refer to it as petulance; he'll probably fit right on in with ole big head.

you may very well win that discussion with me but what i would not be convinced about is his attitude. I thought he acted a bit like a spoilt brat with us and with Fulham. I think they refer to it as petulance; he'll probably fit right on in with ole big head.

:rofl2br: now he has found his level perhaps his head would fit through the dressing room door once again but he wont last 2 minutes with keane if he has an attitude problem he will get torn to shreds

spot on, and as things turned out, he'd probably be interested if we tried to sign him, not that i'm suggesting we should.

Rosenior rules out Royals exit

On the 30th August, "I'm not going anywhere."

2 days later and the signing of some competition for his place =

Rosenior signs for Tractor Boys

Spineless.

Not bothered either way tbh but if you read the second article you might see why he left. He's only 25 and his manager is talking about " moving forward" with a 20 yr old........ taxi for Liam.....

Archived