IGNORED

Chelsea (sort Of City Related)

Crackers Corner

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...sea/8236187.stm have a look at this story regarding chelseas transfer embargo.

the only other team to get this punnishment are FC Sion for a dodgy deal with El Ahly :noexpression:

Is this Platini's mob or that 'hand in your pocket' swiss bloke?.... either way, they simply don't like our success, don't like the stupidly high wages [many don't], don't like all these johny foreigners in our game and generally don't like us brits.. its a francophile thing. I reckon there is a 'rationale' amongst this lot that the English Premier League need to be taught a lesson for their excesses and they can well afford it.

On the other hand, a two match ban for Eduardo and now this might be an effective way of pushing our chaps to police our game a little more diligently whether you think these fines are fair or otherwise.

im glad it has happened granted i dont like chelski but the punishment dished out is the only way the big clubs will take notice of stealing young players from small clubs

it wouldn't surprise me if man ure got the same punishment didn't they steal that french u21 player obertran or whatever his name is during the summer they reportedly bought his parents a luxury house if he signed for them

I agree, isn't that racism?

The French are secular, what do you expect?

They want their CAP, we cannot have our Hedge Funds

Brown and Blair meekly say Ok you can have an extra 2 billion a year from us for the EU cesspit and please, please try to reduce your CAP requirement. Surprise, surprise, they have now said no to that because we left it wide open for them to do so. But of course i digress.

It's very harsh for the case that they have been punished for.

However, in the past Chelsea have been involved in simular cases and got tiny punishments, Ashley Cole, Obi Mikel etc.

Overall, if you take into consideration that they have a reputation for doing it and that the tiny previous punishments haven't stopped them i think a ban like this had to be done.

Archived