IGNORED

Steve Claridge To Play Again

stawey

just released that claridge is coming out of retirement to play for weymouth again on saturday

i bet he feels guilty about the money he took from a cash strapped club on his short spell as supermanager

If it keeps him off he BBC higlights show, that's got to be good news!

Absolutely. Hope his legs hold out for another 40 years so we can see the back of him on telly for good.

the worse football pundit to ever walk this planet, on a par with roger malone!

just released that claridge is coming out of retirement to play for weymouth again on saturday

i bet he feels guilty about the money he took from a cash strapped club on his short spell as supermanager

update

he says he will "run and run a hope he gets his sharpness back" (i dont think he means brain)

weymouth bookys are overjoyed

Steady on, mate, surely not. That's a bit strong: not even Claridge is that bad.

This is true, in fact I can think of a fair few worse pundits out there - Garth Brooks for one.

Anyway I'm glad he's back playing, should reduce the amount of weekend threads criticising his punditry!

It's also a nice gesture towards Weymouth and he hope he does well there.

This is true, in fact I can think of a fair few worse pundits out there - Garth Brooks for one.

Anyway I'm glad he's back playing, should reduce the amount of weekend threads criticising his punditry!

It's also a nice gesture towards Weymouth and he hope he does well there.

John Barnes is about on Claridges level and they are both about as 'good' as each other at managing. I predicted Barnsey would be the first casualty in League 1.. i still do not think i will be far wrong unless of course Tranny have been caught in a vice over his contract in which case we shall see the Birkenhead boys in league 2 next season. Fancy letting Ronnie Moore go to end up with Barnes. Absolutely clueless board or was it Ebay that appointed him?

Archived