IGNORED

Last City Player To Play For Scotland?

GrahamC

The closest to a full cap I can remember is Donnie Gillies (and Gow I think) playing for a Scotland team around 1974, on the back of the FA Cup run that year.

Suspect it was just a B international though.

No ,it was an u23 against someone or other. It was shown (highlights) on Sports night with Coleman. They both came on as subs!

Jamie's only cap was in 2003/04.

I don't believe any player has won a full Scottish cap whilst on City's books. That's because I've just checked in David Woods' book The Bristol Babe

You're like me RedUn, there's nothing like a good football stats book. I've got the 1974 Observer's Book of Association Football with Billy Bremner on the cover. That's how I know the Gas' highest ever finishing position as being 6th in the second tier of English football. We're now in 5th. :winner_third_h4h:

• Admin
He is a City player and he has played for Scotland (not while with us). Before tonight he was the last City Player To Play For Scotland :tongue:

Still incorrect then as prior to tonight both Hartley & Clarkson have played games for Scotland since May 2004 :boxing:

Archived