IGNORED

Cider Riot

Mr Mosquito

Cider Riot! I want a pint!

Quality!!! Yes get them down the gate! I'd love a few pints of scrumpy from Wilkins' cider farm right now. Not gonna happen though so I'll get on some Danish microbrewery lager stout.

Another great band to get down the gate would be the greatest rock and roll band in the world... The Supersuckers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ajGNwFoM08

i have seen whos afeard a few times this year as they play alot of gigs around dorset most of there tunes are very funny if you like cider riot you should try and find there song scrumpy drinker ! there albus is prety good as well

ohhh and i see myself on the clip of them at endorset festival !!!

i have seen whos afeard a few times this year as they play alot of gigs around dorset most of there tunes are very funny if you like cider riot you should try and find there song scrumpy drinker ! there albus is prety good as well

I want to get hold of their album "Day of the Badger"...

I've so far been unsuccessful, but I will sooner or later get hold of it!

They were recently at "Farm Festival" near Bruton, Somerset and they ****ing rocked!

YouTube this:

Who's Afear'd - 'Cider Riot' @ Endorse It In Dorset Festival 2009

...I wanna pint!!! :bonkers:

Yes, this probably will be merged with Goblin's post, but there's still a bit of summer left, so let's celebrate!

CIDER RIOT!

I WANNA PINT!

...I seen them 'Live' at Farm Festival earlier this year, and I immediately thought they'd be a hit at Ashton Gate, or anywhere in South Bristol, so if anyone wants to book them for an event, then they'll be more than willing to do so! :farmer:

:drunk2:

Yes, this probably will be merged with Goblin's post, but there's still a bit of summer left, so let's celebrate!

CIDER RIOT!

I WANNA PINT!

...I seen them 'Live' at Farm Festival earlier this year, and I immediately thought they'd be a hit at Ashton Gate, or anywhere in South Bristol, so if anyone wants to book them for an event, then they'll be more than willing to do so! :farmer:

Zider Zider Zider

Cider Riot - classic. :winner_third_h4h: Surely they should be invited to play their zider songs at Ashton Gate.

Who's Afear'd - "West Country Girls" - Tolpuddle 2009......

CIDER RIOT!

I WANNA PINT!

Well I have to say "I enjoyed that"

I wonder who their lead singer is because he sounds Bristolian. The lad may be Adge Cutler himself reincarnated because he's lewd, rude, and sups his zider in between his zider songs.

Hi name's "Kevicious"...

That's about all I know!

The drummer is "Cranmore" and the guitarist is "Keston"...

:bonkers: :bonkers: :bonkers:

Holy guaca-freakin-mole is that the video or a deleted scene from Shaun of the Dead. Not plesant.

Good song though.

I'd never even heard of the band "Afear'd" before Cooter showed me their videos today. They are a quality zider band and a modern day version of Adge Cutler and the Wurzels. Their lead singer is class.

Archived