IGNORED

Withdrawal Symptoms

Lack of Action Man

I'm really missing City not having had a game last weekend or one in the mid week.

I haven't been to the Gate yet due to holidays but it's not just that, this season has seen plenty of controversy, excitement, dissapointment and Steve Claridge...

Anyway just thought I might add that in general I'm really happy about how things are going at the moment with City. The capture of Evander Sno and Salabrio

indicates we are definitely heading in the right directions and making the right contacts in the game. The previous new signings have seemingly gelled well and

have brought something new and fresh to the squad. All in all its making me very eager to be back down the gate watching Nicky Bang em in!

Rant over!

I'm really missing City not having had a game last weekend or one in the mid week.

I haven't been to the Gate yet due to holidays but it's not just that, this season has seen plenty of controversy, excitement, dissapointment and Steve Claridge...

Anyway just thought I might add that in general I'm really happy about how things are going at the moment with City. The capture of Evander Sno and Salabrio

indicates we are definitely heading in the right directions and making the right contacts in the game. The previous new signings have seemingly gelled well and

have brought something new and fresh to the squad. All in all its making me very eager to be back down the gate watching Nicky Bang em in!

Rant over!

You need to get down the Gate more, you're missing watching the best BCFC side we've put out in 30 odd years.

Archived