IGNORED

Bcfc Megastore

gaz897

Having just found the funds to finance my replica shirt for city's away match at Coventry this weekend I phoned the mega store to order the shirt and all the bits and pieces that come on it.

Being a season ticket holder, there I was expecting to get my 10% off when I was told that it only applies ''in store''. I was unable to have the shirt sent to me because they needed to see my season card. I live an hour away from the ground and I find this totally unexceptable and amatuer. Now we all know I could probably hold my driving licence to them and get 10% off in the store as they don't really take notice of it anyway. But for me to phone up having my address, card details (of which I paid for my season card on) and client ref number available and to be told no I just find unbelievable. Obviously City don't want my hard earned cash and they can stick their mega store up they're @rse.

:disapointed2se:

Having just found the funds to finance my replica shirt for city's away match at Coventry this weekend I phoned the mega store to order the shirt and all the bits and pieces that come on it.

Being a season ticket holder, there I was expecting to get my 10% off when I was told that it only applies ''in store''. I was unable to have the shirt sent to me because they needed to see my season card. I live an hour away from the ground and I find this totally unexceptable and amatuer. Now we all know I could probably hold my driving licence to them and get 10% off in the store as they don't really take notice of it anyway. But for me to phone up having my address, card details (of which I paid for my season card on) and client ref number available and to be told no I just find unbelievable. Obviously City don't want my hard earned cash and they can stick their mega store up they're @rse.

:disapointed2se:

I share your frustration. I've found it very hard to use the discount.... it seems there are lots of get out clauses for it.

If theres a sale, (which half the time there is) then you cant use the voucher. Very annoying when I came to spend alot of money and expected 10% off.

Those are the T&C's I suppose. Can you not just get one next home game?

Having said that, it does seem harsh for people who cannot get to the ground easily. Maybe an email into Dave L could help?

Surely season ticket holders are at the ground every other week (almost) during the season?

Surely season ticket holders are at the ground every other week (almost) during the season?

Tis true my friend, hence the comment about getting it at the next home game.

Although I am a ST holder, I work in Aztec West and live in Redland, it's pretty much impossible for me to get to the ground during office hours unless I have the day off! Even then Redland - AG without my own wheels is a pain in the arse!!! :)

Possibly so but the shop is always very busy on match days, usually there is a 'one out one in' system. People, especially those with kids who have to try stuff on to be sure of getting the right size, do find this difficult to browse and take time chosing. Also shirt printing isn't available on match days (unless this has changed), so you can buy th shirt but not get it printed.

You are correct my friend, however.

1. Wanted it for the Coventry away match

2. Wanted shirt printing. Do they do it while you wait on match days?

and you would think that during these hard financial time they'd be biting your fingers off for your cash. That could have been £50 quid towards Sno's weekly wage bill!!

Archived