IGNORED

Home End - Newcastle

Bubble

Anyone going in the home end, if so where?

Yup, I failed in my efforts to get a ticket in the away end..........but have managed to secure tickets in the "Platinum Lounge" through work. The seats are in the Milburn Stand.

How safe will it be wearing red and white? I've done it before at other grounds - sometimes its ok, other places not at all advised.

Suggestions please?

Essex Robin where in Essex are you? Me and afellow City fan are travelling up from Stansted and both live in Chelmsford, bizarelly right opposite each other. We had the banner ready to put from one house to other had we won at Wembley!

Our mates refer to our road as "Little Bristol" ;-0

Yup, I failed in my efforts to get a ticket in the away end..........but have managed to secure tickets in the "Platinum Lounge" through work. The seats are in the Milburn Stand.

How safe will it be wearing red and white? I've done it before at other grounds - sometimes its ok, other places not at all advised.

Suggestions please?

I'm in the family stand with my seven year old. Won't be wearing colours as i figured there are plenty at Ashton Gate who wouldn't like it if it was the other way around. Also no pointing in inviting potential confrontations if they can in any way be avoided.

Telling him not to cheer too loudly if we score is another kettle of fish!

Essex Robin where in Essex are you? Me and afellow City fan are travelling up from Stansted and both live in Chelmsford, bizarelly right opposite each other. We had the banner ready to put from one house to other had we won at Wembley!

Our mates refer to our road as "Little Bristol" ;-0

Hi Bubble - I'm out in Wickford. There are a few more of us down in Romford too. Was planning to travel from Stansted, although toying with the idea of a long drive now. You travelling up on the Saturday AM Easyjet flight?

I'm in the family stand with my seven year old. Won't be wearing colours as i figured there are plenty at Ashton Gate who wouldn't like it if it was the other way around. Also no pointing in inviting potential confrontations if they can in any way be avoided.

Telling him not to cheer too loudly if we score is another kettle of fish!

I remember when we played Leeds in the FA Cup many yeras ago and my family and I ended up in the Leeds end somehow. When Gillies scored I was just about to put my hands in the air when I was stopped by my father!!! Good Luck trying to keep the little one quiet if we score. I for one could not sit in a home end and not cheer if we scored.

I have been on the NCFC forum over the past few weeks and got a pretty good response from the Toon Army.

Seems they have been used to away fans in the home end this season and the majority don't seem to mind.

As long as you don't "over celebrate" and are prepared for a bit of banter.

So forget the foam fingers and air horns, and you'll be fine

I have been on the NCFC forum over the past few weeks and got a pretty good response from the Toon Army.

Seems they have been used to away fans in the home end this season and the majority don't seem to mind.

As long as you don't "over celebrate" and are prepared for a bit of banter.

So forget the foam fingers and air horns, and you'll be fine

Have you been using a Newcastle forum that's listed at the top of this site? Do you have a link?

Archived