IGNORED

John 'gaunty' Gaunt

luke_bristol

It's that time of year again (City vs Coventry at their place), and since I don't listen to Talksport, can anyone let me know if fat, rent-a-gobshite John Gaunt has been putting us down this time around?

Or has he learnt his lesson from the last two seasons? :winner_third_h4h:

He got sacked about a year or so ago for calling someone something you may have descibed Hitler as!!! (your not allowed to use the word which begins with N on here) during a row on his programme, something to do with Kids in care if i remember rightly.

Gaunt is a complete tit. The day he got sacked from talkSport was the best thing that could have happened to the station.

I imagine he was there today moaning about everything. I think he does a radio show that is available on The Sun website nowadays, still a fair few numskulls that listen to him i guess.

I must be one of them because i think he is quality. At least he has the balls to say what he thinks which is more than you can say for most of the liberal minded gutless presenters who are frightened to say a word out of place. He got sacked for commenting on a subject which was very close to his heart being that he spent most of his childhood in care homes after his mum died. IMO if we had more presenters like him the radio may be worth listening to.

I must be one of them because i think he is quality. At least he has the balls to say what he thinks which is more than you can say for most of the liberal minded gutless presenters who are frightened to say a word out of place. He got sacked for commenting on a subject which was very close to his heart being that he spent most of his childhood in care homes after his mum died. IMO if we had more presenters like him the radio may be worth listening to.

Agree with that myself, each to their own opinion wise but at least he will have a rant about a subject that hardly anyone else will due to being 'politically correct'. If the Labour government actually listened to some of these'rants' what many millions agree with they would be winning the next election. Anyway not sure if he wrote anything about us.....................

Agree with that myself, each to their own opinion wise but at least he will have a rant about a subject that hardly anyone else will due to being 'politically correct'. If the Labour government actually listened to some of these'rants' what many millions agree with they would be winning the next election. Anyway not sure if he wrote anything about us.....................

I think that if his opinions and views were more popular then a major political party would have enlisted him in order to gain support. His views are not popular with the mainstream average Joe, he is an extremist and not particularly pleasent individual in my opinion.

I think that if his opinions and views were more popular then a major political party would have enlisted him in order to gain support. His views are not popular with the mainstream average Joe, he is an extremist and not particularly pleasent individual in my opinion.

I agree with most of his views. Anyone who listened to him everyday would know that millions actually do agree with him. Just because he isnt frightened to say what he thinks for fear of offending anyone it doesnt make him an extremist IMO. The goverment wont have him because as the previous poster said he doesnt bow down to political correctness. Well we couldnt have anyone like that in politics now could we. Heaven forbid somebody might get offended

Archived