IGNORED

Can Anyone Help ?

Sticks

Sorry if this is the wrong section but just got back from Coventry game and bought a programme for a young lad across the road who is a Coventry fan ( I know poor up bringing by his parents).

Anyway put it under my seat during the game and idiot behind spilt two cups of coffee all over it and it is ruined including the ticket which I said I would give to him as he collects them and couldn't get another after the game, I said I would do my best for this lad to get one and I know he will be really disappointed. I have checked there club shop and no sign of old programmes online

Basically does anyyone have a spare or one they could sell me - I am happy to pay all costs including postage and more on top if need be - please PM me if you can help. :fingerscrossed:

On a positive note Saborio was class today :winner_third_h4h:

Sorry if this is the wrong section but just got back from Coventry game and bought a programme for a young lad across the road who is a Coventry fan ( I know poor up bringing by his parents).

Anyway put it under my seat during the game and idiot behind spilt two cups of coffee all over it and it is ruined including the ticket which I said I would give to him as he collects them and couldn't get another after the game, I said I would do my best for this lad to get one and I know he will be really disappointed. I have checked there club shop and no sign of old programmes online

Basically does anyyone have a spare or one they could sell me - I am happy to pay all costs including postage and more on top if need be - please PM me if you can help. :fingerscrossed:

On a positive note Saborio was class today :winner_third_h4h:

I forgot to get a programme for my lad away at Plymouth last season. Next day phoned their club shop and they posted me one. I'm sure Coventry would do the same for you.

Sticks. I have a spare ticket if he wants it.

Thanks Kate, he will be more than chuffed with the programme that Edson is kindly sending so thank you for the kind offer.

He is only 10 this lad so still time to convert him to a red :fingerscrossed:

Thanks to all who have PM'd me with offers your all great

Archived