IGNORED

Offer From London Based Red In Exile

redrob

Hi all,

After driving up to Cov today alone and nearly falling asleep with boredom on M1 thought that there must be some more Londonm based Reds who would like to share lifts/ petrol costs to games.

I do not get to loads of games bu have Derby planned already plus more in the season of greatness to come.

If anyone is based in London (I am in SE london) and would like to share lifts and petrol money to games (I do not mind doing the driving) get in touch and we can swap details.

RedRob

Guest Red Nee Tot
Hi all,

After driving up to Cov today alone and nearly falling asleep with boredom on M1 thought that there must be some more Londonm based Reds who would like to share lifts/ petrol costs to games.

I do not get to loads of games bu have Derby planned already plus more in the season of greatness to come.

If anyone is based in London (I am in SE london) and would like to share lifts and petrol money to games (I do not mind doing the driving) get in touch and we can swap details.

RedRob

If your up for it -- Brentford with me & Maltshoveller next wek.

Hiya,

I am a London based City fan and am also looking for other London City to share lifts and petrol money with etc. Just wondering whether there are London based fans going to Derby on Saturday and whether you have room for one more.

Thanks for your help and would deffo be good if us London based fans can travel together. Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers.

Jon

Right, then seems there are a fair few people!

I am in Sidcup so SE london. I only have a 3 door corsa so cant take many people. 3 of us in it is a push as Im 6ft 5!

Let me know if anyone wants to share a lift to Derby on the weekend.

RedRob

PS perhaps in the future a minibus or people carrier could be arranged?

Hi all,

Very sorry but have had no internet connection that would allow me on here for last few days (work has banned it as a chat site!!!) Therefore have not been able to contact anyone about the derby game.

Hope you all going to be able to get there..

I am gonna get train now as cannot afford petrol alone. Maybe see some of you via St Pancras International!!!

Come on you Reds!!!

Red Rob

Archived