IGNORED

Width And Strength

ashbrisc11

in my opinion we dont have enough strength and width in our squad which was proven today as there was no striker on the bench,we have defensive cover and midfield cover but we dont have a big enough squad to last if 6 or 7 players are injured this is what could hold us back this season.also yesterday we had no left or right wingers this was the type of game we needed them to run up and down the wings as we were always in the middle of the park which lead to coventrys goal yesterday they used that space and we didnt cover , we needed players running up and down them as there defence looked dodgy . hopefully we will get a player in by the end of the loan window and also use the wings a bit more as it makes us look one dimensional . ctid x :dance:

in my opinion we dont have enough strength and width in our squad which was proven today as there was no striker on the bench,we have defensive cover and midfield cover but we dont have a big enough squad to last if 6 or 7 players are injured this is what could hold us back this season.also yesterday we had no left or right wingers this was the type of game we needed them to run up and down the wings as we were always in the middle of the park which lead to coventrys goal yesterday they used that space and we didnt cover , we needed players running up and down them as there defence looked dodgy . hopefully we will get a player in by the end of the loan window and also use the wings a bit more as it makes us look one dimensional . ctid x :dance:

Dont forget we couldn't have a striker on the bench due to injuries / illness to Haynes, Akinde and Clarkson, we cant have an unlimited number of strikers in our squad when there all fit we've got too many.

I agree with the width we only have Haynes and maybe Sproule (but he's useless) on the right wing and Blackman on the left he is untried and altho he looked useful in the reserves midweek i dont think he's championship quality yet.

Archived