IGNORED

Steve Claridge

bcfcbs20

i was having a chat with my brother just now about him and his total dislike about bcfc and my dad piped up and said he used to get a lot of abuse whenever he came to ag now is this why he hates us so much or is he just such a poor pundit he has to follow the nerd herd and only talk about the more glamorous teams such as newcastle, west brom, sheff u etc.......

i was having a chat with my brother just now about him and his total dislike about bcfc and my dad piped up and said he used to get a lot of abuse whenever he came to ag now is this why he hates us so much or is he just such a poor pundit he has to follow the nerd herd and only talk about the more glamorous teams such as newcastle, west brom, sheff u etc.......

Just the thought of Steve Claridge makes me angry. A **** of the highest order!

Isn't all this anti-Steve Calrdige stuff getting a bit over the top?

I don't actually think he's done that much to the club to justify some of the comments on this forum.

He actually stuck up for us in the Palace fiasco a few weeks ago.

And then there was Hollowhead, at the same time, laying the boot in ... and some people on here think he's a legend.

I don't actually think he's done that much to the club to justify some of the comments on this forum.

And then there was Hollowhead, at the same time, laying the boot in ... and some people on here think he's a legend.

I dont, i think hes a ***t!

Hollowhead is a sad Gashead b@stard that now specializes in managing shite football teams. :dancing6:

Even Gary on City player said about us seeming to be under the radar at the moment, about Claridge ( makes me wish I had gone to bed early rather than staying up all night to hear him say Coventry should have got 2 goals and gone on to win )

Johnson say's Claridge is a **** just not in so many words hehe

I think this is all getting OTT now. Lets just stand back for a second and ask ourselves if that goal went against us against Palace and that offside again cov, we would be spitting flames. I know it sucked what he said, but it was against us we'd be asking why he didnt say anything.

And just for the record, everyone in that away end on Saturday though that was a goal. We were lucky to get the flag.

This is way over the top yes we'd like more coverage but so do all of the OTHER smaller teams other than ex prem teams! He is annoying I agree but to say he is avoiding us out of personal hatred of his playing career is get so carried away!

My hate for Claridge has nothing to do with him on the BBC, ive ALWAYS thought the bloke was a tool.

is a **** trying to keep himself in a job....

It's time.....time for.....time for a dirt dig. Steve Claridge's driving conviction:

On 10 June 2008, Claridge was given a six-month suspended jail sentence for dangerous driving after speeding at 100mph near Solihull. He already had nine points on his licence.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Claridg...ving_conviction

My hate for Claridge has nothing to do with him on the BBC, ive ALWAYS thought the bloke was a tool.

The guy is a complete tool. I've thought that about him since he first picked up a mic to be an "expert summariser" on the radio. He has a voice made for sign language!!! To me, he's got one of those voices that just sounds dense!

He was co-commentating on the Fulham v Everton match yesterday and the wife (who has zero interest in football) walked in and asked who it was on the radio as he was annoying her!!! To top it off, Steve "over 1000 professional appearances" Claridge then asked the commentator to clarify the bloody offside law for him!!!!

And on the tv, he's just as bad. I wouldn't say he's got anything against us personally, any more than anyone else has - he's just a rank bad pundit all round, I'm afraid.

I think this is all getting OTT now. Lets just stand back for a second and ask ourselves if that goal went against us against Palace and that offside again cov, we would be spitting flames. I know it sucked what he said, but it was against us we'd be asking why he didnt say anything.

And just for the record, everyone in that away end on Saturday though that was a goal. We were lucky to get the flag.

I was in the away end and even from my position I suspected it was offside and watching the highlights confirmed that. Claridge needs to learn the rules before sprouting crap. The only thing we was lucky with is for once the lino knew the offside rule properly.

Agree 100% mate - if he's crap he's crap but he aint biased.

Archived