IGNORED

Which Season Was This Away Shirt ?

surreyred

Saw a kiddie wearing what I took to be a city away shirt that i could not remember, wonder if anyone can tell me what season it was from the description below.

ps. having seen it, it must go down as one of our worst strips ever ! Mine you it was being worn in Weston !

Black background, white button collar with red swallows or 'flying v' type design going up and down it, with a few white swallows, or whatever, over it.

Only saw it briefly but think it had the robin badge.

Anyone remember this.......?

Saw a kiddie wearing what I took to be a city away shirt that i could not remember, wonder if anyone can tell me what season it was from the description below.

ps. having seen it, it must go down as one of our worst strips ever ! Mine you it was being worn in Weston !

Black background, white button collar with red swallows or 'flying v' type design going up and down it, with a few white swallows, or whatever, over it.

Only saw it briefly but think it had the robin badge.

Anyone remember this.......?

From your description it sounds very much like a training type shirt that City brought out around 94/95. I don't believe it was an away shirt or anything like that, but it did look more like a third kit than a training shirt. If it's the one i'm thinking of it didn't have a sponsors name on the front.

From your description it sounds very much like a training type shirt that City brought out around 94/95. I don't believe it was an away shirt or anything like that, but it did look more like a third kit than a training shirt. If it's the one i'm thinking of it didn't have a sponsors name on the front.

You're right about the shirt being a training top... I actually quite liked it at the time... Unfortunately the quality was as bad as the design now seems. I had to return three after they all broke around the neck within two wears...the stitching was really bad. Ended up just getting my hard earned paper round money back!! I think it may have been one of the Nibor shirts.

You're right about the shirt being a training top... I actually quite liked it at the time... Unfortunately the quality was as bad as the design now seems. I had to return three after they all broke around the neck within two wears...the stitching was really bad. Ended up just getting my hard earned paper round money back!! I think it may have been one of the Nibor shirts.

Is any City shirt a bad design?

Although I have to say anything in black is a bit sh1ty :) ..................... yeh get meh BCFC :)

Archived