IGNORED

Peacock And Roberts

Riaz

Lee Peacock is quite clearly Danny Wilsons favourite player, this is proven by the fact he's never dropped or taken off. But I think it's time for Peacock to feel his place is up for grabs and Roberts deserves to play full games!

If anyone should feel they deserve there place in the team its Christian Roberts. Despite being dropped through no fault of his own, he's come back and played very well! If you look at his goalscoring record its very good. Seven this season, despite not playing much football for most of the season as well as playing out of position!

I'm not saying Peacock should be dropped, cos he has also improved since the re-introduction of Roberts, but it would be nice to see him subbed off sometimes.

Do you agree/Disagree?

Guest bcfcsols
Do you agree/Disagree?
Totally agree.

Roberts deserves to be treated as an important first team member, while although he has improved his lagging work rate slightly, Peackock needs to be the striker replaced by the sub.

Only problem is that Roberts seems to slack and get lazy towards the end of a game, but if hes on a hat trick I say keep him on!

in all honesty - although peacock hasnt scored for 25 years, roberts and peacock do play well together.

And Lee always looked a threat from Rougies crosses on Sat...

I say keep LeeP in the starting, but the swaps plain and simply should be - if Roberts needs to come off - put Lita on, and Peacock off for Miller.

Miller and Peacock are too much of a similar player in my opinion, and we have all said this season we needed a sniffer.

Agree with the performances put in recently. Problem is we are now into play off territory and it really isn't the best time to start messing with formulas. We are already without Bell who has recently played really well.

I would stick with Peacock and Roberts together as their work rate seems to have improved again and after Cardiff then start playng around in the friendlies etc.

Miller and Roberts is the way forward. Brighton away this season was, in my book, performance/result of the season. Who was our strike pairing? These two. Should've been given more of a chance as a partnership in my book.

Miller and Roberts is the way forward. Brighton away this season was, in my book, performance/result of the season. Who was our strike pairing? These two. Should've been given more of a chance as a partnership in my book.
fair point....

But would you mess with the formula now?!

We all saw what happened with the tinker man ranieri!

fair point....

But would you mess with the formula now?!

We all saw what happened with the tinker man ranieri!

I wouldnt tinker with it at this stage in the season with so much at stake, but as I said earlier I WOULD HAVE given them more of a chance after their performance at the Withdean. Peacock and Miller CANNOT play together, just doesnt work.

I wouldnt tinker with it at this stage in the season with so much at stake, but as I said earlier I WOULD HAVE given them more of a chance after their performance at the Withdean. Peacock and Miller CANNOT play together, just doesnt work.
fair point again - and i totally agree with you....

Archived