IGNORED

Trundle Scores Against Sags

Barrs Court Red

And now he cant even hit the net for the reserves against........the gas!

Whats your assesment of him Swansfan? Past it? Not upto CCC standard? Will come good for the club he loves?

He only played 45 mins for the reserves. Well against Watford when he came on we looked more like scoring but did have a header which he should have score. I didn't see go to the Preston away game but i got told from people who were at the game that he didn't have the service and he got subbed but maybe he would have had more support if playing with another striker. I don't know whether he can play as a loan striker which is the system we play. I still don't think hes fit enough and its hard to judge when we haven't really had a stable team or anything to really judge any player. The amount of injuries/suspensions we have had is unbelievable!!

He only played 45 mins for the reserves. Well against Watford when he came on we looked more like scoring but did have a header which he should have score. I didn't see go to the Preston away game but i got told from people who were at the game that he didn't have the service and he got subbed but maybe he would have had more support if playing with another striker. I don't know whether he can play as a loan striker which is the system we play. I still don't think hes fit enough and its hard to judge when we haven't really had a stable team or anything to really judge any player. The amount of injuries/suspensions we have had is unbelievable!!

He's got no choice has he?? After all, he is on loan as a striker.

He's got no choice has he?? After all, he is on loan as a striker.

I think the bit being questioned is "if he is a striker"?, not if he's on loan!

Archived