IGNORED

Shirt Discount?

42nite

Day off work, travel to Bristol to purchase play-off tickets. Birthdays coming up -buy 2 new shirts for presents, £80 but the 10%(£8) discount will help! Told at till-- Next years shirt- next years voucher needed... But I've bought next years season tickets already, you have my money safely locked away in the bank! The books will not be sent out for 3/4 weeks yet, the birthdays are before that, and then it's a 45 mile round trip. "Sorry we have to treat everybody the same". What do they think I'm going to do? --Buy onother shirt when the tokens arrive and claim another 10%?? I shouldn't think so, but even if I did with the mark up on these shirts City would still be making a profit. I would have gladly given them my tokens when the books arrived.

That sentence sticks in my mind "Sorry but we have to treat everybody the same"

Am I the only one who feels peeved about things like this? Am I wrong in expecting the 10% discount after they already have my money? If they are sticking to the rules, and the rules are costing them money,- shouldn't the rules be changed? Surely in this day and age something could be sorted out?

I support the 'team', but supporting the 'club' is not getting any easier!

So back to the shop, do I swallow my pride and forfeit the £8?? -- No I buy 2 England shirts at £24 each and save £32.

Archived