IGNORED

Croydon Clowns Can't Pay Their Bills...

Martyn Hocking

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=82&story=4487

Note the bit where Warnock says they'll 'get around it' ie, carry on signing players on loan etc while failing to pay money owed elsewhere - what a complete shower.

Hopefully administration beckons, followed by a 10 point penalty. Given that they don't even own their own ground any more, there isn't going to be a queue of buyers for the 'team of the 80s'.

Well_red

PS: the numptys who run their website can't even spell 'embargo' let alone respect one.

Not us colin!

2nd Transfer Ban

says it all really. Tango man has the money no doubt

I dont think tango man has any money, otherwise he would have paid these bills to stave off imbargo's....he has been haemorraging (sp?) money into the club for years with no return...and his industry is on its knees.

He didnt even have that much money (in football club ownership terms) to begin with...it was all posturing.

From thisislocallondon ...

Palace's Carle "in talks" with Newcastle

4:58pm Wednesday 16th September 2009

By Graham Moody »

Crystal Palace midfielder Nick Carle has been linked with a move back to former club Newcastle Jets in Australia.

A report in the Brisbane Times has Jets owner Con Constantine quoted as saying Carle would welcome a return to his native country in order to enhance his prospects of playing in next summer's World Cup.

So far this season Carle has played just 10 minutes as a substitute for Palace, having lost his place to young Frenchman Alassane N'Diaye.

He was linked with a loan move to South Korea in the summer but Eagles manager Neil Warnock blocked the switch saying the 28-year-old was an integral part of his plans.

But, according to Constantine, discussions have now started about a switch back to the southern hemisphere.

''Nick is interested in coming back, and we're interested in having him,'' he said.

''Nick loves the club, and I don't have a bad word to say about the boy.

"He's always welcome back here, and obviously he'd bring a few fans to the games.

"We're talking and if we can do a deal it would be terrific but it all comes down to dollars and cents.''

"A report in the Brisbane Times has Jets owner Con Constantine quoted as saying Carle would welcome a return to his native country in order to enhance his prospects of playing in next summer's World Cup. "

Isn't that why he left Australia in the first place?

A more likely explanation would be that English football isn't as easy as he thought it would be and he can't hack it. Which is fair enough.

Nick Carle...........eh..............another mistake by GJ................look at him now....................when will we learn............

I wouldn't call him a mistake atall. :noexpression:

Brought him in for 500k as everyone said we were crying out for a creative force, it didn't work out for either partys, sold him to Colin for double. Good transfer sense from GJ in the end.

Lovely piccie as well. He's 60 you know.

Warnock1_2348191.jpg

Reminds me of David Feherty's description of another Colin many moons ago...

" A bulldog licking pi*s off a nettle." :innocent06:

He's 60? Are you sure? Why didn't someone say?

The face of a man who loves his work.

It's more of a vocation than a job isn't it?

Actually, if you are not allowed to buy players and you choose to not even try and motivate the ones you have then I guess it's more of a vAcation!

Archived