IGNORED

Saturday Attendance?

Bris Red

Seats available in 4's or 6's all over the ground.

Lowest of the season I would think.

12,000 - 12,500.

Attendances are down everywhere.

I was expecting the highest att of the season so far :noexpression:

With good sales in the EE plus the fact we have been getting 14,000 recently i was thinking more along the lines of 15/16 k..

• Admin

11,900 ish STHs will be counted.

300-400 Scunthorpe fans (brought 400+ 2 years ago, 400+ to Palace on Saturday, 600 to Cardiff in August)

1,000 extra seats in East End sold (with 500 more now made available)

So that's 13,300 before taking into account "a few" sold in other stands and maybe a few spur of the moment fans walking up on Saturday.

My guess is that it will end up being around the 14,000-14,500 mark and will mean this season's (probably) least attractive home fixture will match our average attendance.

I was expecting the highest att of the season so far :noexpression:

With good sales in the EE plus the fact we have been getting 14,000 recently i was thinking more along the lines of 15/16 k..

Even though the Eastend is open it'll just mean potd's will go the Eastend instead of any of the other stands but yes quite a few about do say they'll go into the Eastend or nowhere at all. I predict around 15,400

I would say about 15500 but who knows its been very flat for attendences everywhere.

All i knw is the east end is going to be the place to be! Im getting three tickets in the morn looking forward to it!

seen somewhere it says no more eastend tickets to be sold after 1700 on fri so make sure you get them before then

Guest ashtonyate
According to Derren Brown's logic, if you take an average of everyones' guesses on here then that should pretty much be the same as the actual attendance figure.(Going on everyone actually tries to get it right rather than throwing in an outlandish figure.)

• Admin
According to Derren Brown's logic, if you take an average of everyones' guesses on here then that should pretty much be the same as the actual attendance figure.(Going on everyone actually tries to get it right rather than throwing in an outlandish figure.)

In that case, from all the predictions above we get 14454.

Archived