IGNORED

Frustration Of Supporting Men In Shorts Kicking Le

darling

One could ask the question....why? Why do many of us bother? When I sit on the tube (yes it can be a very lonely place) my eyes wonder to the many cows eating grass. Grass? Yes grass! The very thing men in shorts do every saturday. Play on grass. Its physical, they grab one anothers clothing, drag them to the floor, kiss them, grope them when they score, cry like queens when they lose. You may all wonder, has a nutter arrived on this forum. The point is,I am training at a drama school to be a Professional thespian,another life of physical contact, performance and kissing the same sex (only on stage!)

At the moment I feel gutted. I travel many miles and spend a lot of cash travelling from my London home to watch BCFC. I have been to most home games, when I can and some away fixtures this year, but now I have learnt that I will not only miss the two legs v Hartlepool, but if City get to Millenium Stadium,I shall be forced to miss that too! This won't interest you, but I am performing a Les Miserables concert in the Corbett Theatre, Rectory Lane,Essex at 3pm the day City travel to Cardiff. Thing is I must be careful not to confuse the hit West End song "Do You Hear the People Sing?" "Can You Hear the Swindon Sing? Nooo, Nooo"

And thats it. Ive just spent my lunch hour typing a load of ###### which nobody will read, what I will say is Lee Peacock must be released, so too Burnell. Waste of space. Give Rougier a two year deal, same for Aaron Brown and Chris Roberts. 1 year deal for Bell (has proved he is still a quality player). Also, I get fed up with people slagging off Wilson.Hes done a good job, need I remind you of the days of Pulis? Torpey and Pinasmonte, Tistemetanu, Sebok, Bo Andersen. What a joke. We have home grown lads coming through. I'm delighted for Ryan Harley, I used to act with his sister Hannah, have been out with him a few times, very nice chap, deserves success, City through and through and hes a right back, so Carey can finally wave goodbye! All for now,maybe never again. Ta ta

Interesting post, dahling (sp?) and pretty much spot on, particularly about Bell. And never assume nobody is reading this forum - lots of us can't kick the habit. I mean, I really should be working but can't resist sneaking back all day ...

So, are there many of the acting fraternity interested in footy then?

Yes many of us "luvies" are football mad. My pal James Arthur Daniels (Liptons iced tea advert bloke with beard!) has been a Yeovil supporter for years. I live with two actors who support Kilmarnock and Nottingham Forest. Another housmate of mine is one of the cheerleaders at Upton Park.

Archived