IGNORED

The Bald Linesman

GrahamC

In front of the Dolman;

Utter, utter rubbish, I doubt he'd have given us a handball if a Scunny player had picked it up and ran off with it, twice there were clear handballs in their area and Mr. McGoo gave absolutely nothing. Additionally he flagged Maynard offside once when he actually ran around an opponent and give a throw in front of him when it was clearly played off a S****horpe player by Elliott.

The ref wasn't that much better, the foul he gave against Skuse just before the equaliser was a truly terrible decision and the drop ball he gave after we had possession and an opponent went down meant from being in possession we ended up with a contested throw in by our own corner flag, plus how could Hartley be booked for time wasting and their keeper get away with far more of it?

In front of the Dolman;

Utter, utter rubbish, I doubt he'd have given us a handball if a Scunny player had picked it up and ran off with it, twice there were clear handballs in their area and Mr. McGoo gave absolutely nothing. Additionally he flagged Maynard offside once when he actually ran around an opponent and give a throw in front of him when it was clearly played off a S****horpe player by Elliott.

The ref wasn't that much better, the foul he gave against Skuse just before the equaliser was a truly terrible decision and the drop ball he gave after we had possession and an opponent went down meant from being in possession we ended up with a contested throw in by our own corner flag, plus how could Hartley be booked for time wasting and their keeper get away with far more of it?

Spot on! Linesman was shocking - worst I have seen in a long time. Was scared to give anything.

The ref was completely off, but at least he made a decision, the linesman though looked like a rabbit caught in headlights!! Scared to offer anything incase he made the wrong decision.

In front of the Dolman;

Yep, he was scunnys best player today.

Archived