IGNORED

Little Frank In Front Of The Dolman

Nogbad the Bad

My MOTM nomination goes to a little lad with a black City shirt with 'Frank' and a huge 17 on the back.

Throughout much of the 2nd half, obviously bored with the football, he spent his time in great concentration building 'sandcastles' from the grit and dust of the track in front of the Dolman.

Totally ignoring the match going on just behind him, he'd spend many minutes at a time in a world of his own meticulously shaping them with his hands and feet and then either stamp on them or kick them over, inadvertantly sending clouds of dust swirling towards the faces of the stewards in the corner of the Atyeo and Dolman, amid cheers from the watching crowd.

When a steward walked towards him, with obvious intent to put a dampener on his fun, there was a loud chorus of 'boos' so obviously quite a few were finding the antics of this little City fan far more entertaining than the fare on the pitch.

Anyway, the steward had a fixed grin on his face as he approached the lad and said a few words to the master builder before retreating again, still 'smiling'.

No idea what was said, but young Frank continued unabated, building and destroying, sending the odd clouds of grit towards the retreating stewards, until he himself had had enough, and quietly went and sat down.

An absolutely flawless performance from Frank this afternoon, I thought, hence a very well - deserved MOTM nomination. :winner_third_h4h:

My MOTM nomination goes to a little lad with a black City shirt with 'Frank' and a huge 17 on the back.

Throughout much of the 2nd half, obviously bored with the football, he spent his time in great concentration building 'sandcastles' from the grit and dust of the track in front of the Dolman.

Totally ignoring the match going on just behind him, he'd spend many minutes at a time in a world of his own meticulously shaping them with his hands and feet and then either stamp on them or kick them over, inadvertantly sending clouds of dust swirling towards the faces of the stewards in the corner of the Atyeo and Dolman, amid cheers from the watching crowd.

When a steward walked towards him, with obvious intent to put a dampener on his fun, there was a loud chorus of 'boos' so obviously quite a few were finding the antics of this little City fan far more entertaining than the fare on the pitch.

Anyway, the steward had a fixed grin on his face as he approached the lad and said a few words to the master builder before retreating again, still 'smiling'.

No idea what was said, but young Frank continued unabated, building and destroying, sending the odd clouds of grit towards the retreating stewards, until he himself had had enough, and quietly went and sat down.

An absolutely flawless performance from Frank this afternoon, I thought, hence a very well - deserved MOTM nomination. :winner_third_h4h:

That was my best mate's boy. He don't read the forum(my mate that is ) but I will copy and paste it to him I sure he will have a little chuckle with you assement of young Frank's preformance.

Archived