IGNORED

Was Like Coventry All Over Again

Keith_Lemon

Evening all

Well I thought todays game was very much like last week against Coventry.

We played very well in the first 10 minutes, I've never seen a better start and if we play like that a bit longer than 10 minutes we could do some real damage to other teams.

But after the 10 minutes we died down and gave S****horpe too much posession and chances, quite a few defence mistakes unfortunately. 0-0 at half time looked fair and we all kind of guessed 2nd half would be pretty much City doing the attacking.

Pretty good second half, were a bit fortunate with the goal due to s****horpe's defense mistake, but Saborio was in the right position, and good on him getting his debut goal at home. Seemed to lose our edge in the last 10 minutes, too many mistakes and defence was not tight enough, which led to their goal. Shame really, as Johnson quoted 'Football is cruel sometimes'. But hey ho thats how it goes.

Overall we dropped 2 points today, in the last seconds unfortunately which would dissapoint every football fan.

At time S****horpe didn't look too bad, their striker Forte has pace and at times I didn't understand why McCombe was marking him as he cannot make his speed. But overall they weren't nothing special, but life in the Championship anything goes, anyone can beat anyone, we all know that by now.

Basso - Did amazing today, pulled a few great saves today and you would think he's started all season.

Sno - Absolutely 1st class, this guy ran the show and didn't put a foot wrong. To others he did a few dodgy passes but to me other players awareness weren't quick enough to react with his decisions. This guy could do real damage, and the rest of the players could take a leaf out of his book.

McCombe - Surely Johnson must realise this guy is not up to the standard. Just isn't good enough at all for this level and I think its time for him and the club to part ways.

Sproule - Some of you say Johnson should of brought him on earlier, but why? What does he offer? Just pace and thats it. I would rather have 10 men on the field rather than have him in the 11. He cannot cross or pass to save his life. Maybe he should of thought about submitting to the olympics rather than a career in football. He's got to go in January, or at least next summer in my opinion.

Thats all I have to say, lets hope for a victory next saturday against Derby :fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

Archived