IGNORED

Richie Wellens

jimmyb

Meant to post this over weekend but i was massively impressed with himn on saturday - looked like he pretty much held the whole blackpool team together - and delivered some good set plays - and knows how to win a penalty

A player i think we must have a good look at over the summer - think he could easily make the step up to Div 1.

I posted last week how him and Taylor were set to leave in the summer.

As with any player opinions are mixed- but what I have seen and heard of him he is a very good player. MIND you- we have Tommy, Luke and Tins. Yet perhaps a hopeful replacement for Sir Brian?

He pulled out of a challenge with the Doc towards the end, I know they had nothing to play for but it was clear a Blackpool player was going to get injured at some point because they did seem to try and duck out of the harder tackles, safer to go in for it if you ask me.

Guest bcfcsols

Woulde be a decent signing I think, hes aggressive like Doc but more creative like Tinnion. I was impressed apart from his corner antics.

Guest Red_Rat

Tommy didnt give him a sniff at getting into the game.

To be honest i feel that if at some point we make a push in division one, he wont have the class. Dont think he'd fit in with our midfield either.

Archived