IGNORED

Pub Suggestion For Newcastle

Belfastcityfan

I was speaking to a city fan who lives in Newcastle and he has suggested a pre-match pub for city fans making the trip up on Oct 3rd.

He went to Sam Jacks, which is next to the gate complex 5 mins from ground, on Saturday and said that there were Plymuff fans mixing with toon fans and the atmosphere was great. It is like a nightclub during the day, and they even have strippers!!! :laugh:

Now thats what I call Carlsberg pre match entertainment.

Who's up for it?

BCF

I was speaking to a city fan who lives in Newcastle and he has suggested a pre-match pub for city fans making the trip up on Oct 3rd.

He went to Sam Jacks, which is next to the gate complex 5 mins from ground, on Saturday and said that there were Plymuff fans mixing with toon fans and the atmosphere was great. It is like a nightclub during the day, and they even have strippers!!! :laugh:

Now thats what I call Carlsberg pre match entertainment.

Who's up for it?

BCF

Mate i lived in Newcastle for several years and the strippers are rife on a saturday afternoon.... Idols - the Vault - Ramjams... for your eyes only were the main ones when i was there, all in the Bigg Market area.

My train is booked...... if only i could get a ticket for the City end......... :fingerscrossed:

Mate i lived in Newcastle for several years and the strippers are rife on a saturday afternoon.... Idols - the Vault - Ramjams... for your eyes only were the main ones when i was there, all in the Bigg Market area.

My train is booked...... if only i could get a ticket for the City end......... :fingerscrossed:

This one had a good selection of home and away fans.....the strippers were just a bonus :innocent06:

last time I was in Newcastle I met up with a Jesmond based mate of mine, and took in the Toon v Blackburn debacle last season... shortly after all the uproar with Mike Ashley had started, and they'd just appointed Joe Kinnear as their manager (much to their fans dismay). Pre match entertainment? Couldnt resist a pint in Shearers Bar, Idols had a good mix of Home + Away fans (as well as strippers), and The Stage Door served a pretty decent pint.

Archived