IGNORED

Brighton Score?

Guest nicky-e

I think we need to score 2 to win, which I don't see happening away to a team who can go joint top on points this weekend (3rd on good) depending on results.

I think we we'll get a 1-1 draw which (although we really need 3 points) would be a good platform to hopefully get the result at home to Barnsley :clap:

Guest Red_Rat

You keep thinking that mate 4-3 city...not likely!!!! In my view it would bemore like a close game 1-0 to us maybe 2-1.come on we havent been banging the goals this year in div.2

2-0 city, peacock and wilkshire, i,m so sure we,ll win that if we dont i promise i,ll bang another tenner to the bloke on the bike. OUR SEASON STARTS AT BRIGHTON

PS nearly 500 tickets sold now, still time to buy tomorrow, going to be a mad late rush at the ticket office tomorrow, get down there early folks !!!!

Seagulls fans are less optimistic than most of our posters:

www.northstandchat.com

Yeah, about 3 people think we're going to win 5-1! They're more depressed than us! My prediction is 2-1 (Roberts tap-in and a Phillips punt up field) :how funny:

Guest JoshBHA

Hi lads, view from the South Coast!!

After two joke results recently (Stockport in the league and Lincoln in the cup) its time to get the wheels back on the track, so to speak!

2 new players in on loan (although one we've already had once on loan for a month this season), McGee's first home game in charge. The players know many of them are in the last chance saloon before McGhee sticks them in the reserves....early goal by Knight should calm the nerves, and we should run out 2-1 winners!

However we are playing so poorly this season (sounds strange as we are currently 4th!) that any result could occur

To those that are coming to "Stadia Withdean" enjoy your day out in the city of Brighton and our very own athletics stadium!

Archived