IGNORED

Newcastle

Esmond Million's Bung

Fair play to Chris Hughton, Newcastle have thrown away all of their Premier League pretentiousness and they look a solid non flashy side. Not frightened to use the long ball when needed, defenders not frightened to put the ball into row Z when needed, I thought they might struggle this season with many of premier league egos still there, but they have settled far better than they could have imagined.

Having said that what price on Keane walking before the weekend is over, Ipswich are dreadful.

Fair play to Chris Hughton, Newcastle have thrown away all of their Premier League pretentiousness and they look a solid non flashy side. Not frightened to use the long ball when needed, defenders not frightened to put the ball into row Z when needed, I thought they might struggle this season with many of premier league egos still there, but they have settled far better than they could have imagined.

Having said that what price on Keane walking before the weekend is over, Ipswich are dreadful.

I'm really looking forward to next weekend although I have a horrible nagging feeling that the 90 minutes football is going to take a little bit of the gloss away. I think we'll get battered (3 or 4 minimum) - I'm sorry to say it but that's what I think.

Clueless Mark Bright bleating on about these 2 teams being certainties for the top 6 before the season started.

How they come to such conclusions for Ipswich is beyond me.

Roy Keane, fap fap fap. They forget he shipped out half the squad and that wasnt too good to start with.

I'm really looking forward to next weekend although I have a horrible nagging feeling that the 90 minutes football is going to take a little bit of the gloss away. I think we'll get battered (3 or 4 minimum) - I'm sorry to say it but that's what I think.

i have that feeling as well

im just glad im going out after to drown my sorrows :w00t:

Newcastle look a different class, Nolan has been awesome against Ipswich (who have been crap, worse than us :wacko: ) Not expecting us to get anything from it.

God I need a cider :drunk2:

Yes they do look different class, but proving in this league you don't have to play pretty football to be successful, just strong, direct and good decision making ie. when to launch it.

We will go there looking for a 0-0 draw but once they get one I fear the floodgates will open. :disapointed2se: They are not full of flair but today they looked a powerful side and they could easily steamroller us.

Archived