IGNORED

What Are Your Hopes/predictions For Blackpool

Derk4City

I hope the line up will look a little bit like this......

Basso, Orr, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister, Elliott, Sno, Hartley, Haynes, Maynard, Akinde (if fit, Clarkson if not).

Subs - Gerken, Nyatanga, Williams, Sproule, Sabario.

Score: City 2 - 0 Blackpool

Scorers: Maynard, Haynes

If you are going to post on this thread please lay it out like this!! It just makes it easier to understand for everyone!!!! :)

I predict that if that spiteful little toerag Holloway turns GJ over tactically and gets a result then it is going to be a very uncomfortable night for the Cockney God who can do no wrong.

I hope Holloway doesn't get applauded on to the pitch like last time he was here with Leicester. That made me feel sick.

I hope Holloway doesn't get applauded on to the pitch like last time he was here with Leicester. That made me feel sick.

Any City fan who applauds Holloway onto the pitch is a disgrace in my opinion. I'm not advocating violence or OTT comments about his family etc. - that is totally unacceptable and must not happen either - but please do not make our club a laughing stock by applauding the bloke out onto the turf.

But none of the above stops me thinking that Skeletor has more than enough in his locker to get a result against Gary Johnson at the moment.

Sadly, I totally agree. A tough couple of games coming up for us now. All this talk of new stadia and Premier League football seems a little ridiculous at the moment.

Forget Newcastle mate. We will get d1cked good and proper up there - of that I have no doubt. They know we can't score as long as they shut Maynard down in the last thirty yards so will just go at us from start to finish. Won't stop us enjoying the rest of the weekend though. Tuesday is the more important game and we really need the three points in my view.

Forget Newcastle mate. We will get d1cked good and proper up there - of that I have no doubt. They know we can't score as long as they shut Maynard down in the last thirty yards so will just go at us from start to finish. Won't stop us enjoying the rest of the weekend though. Tuesday is the more important game and we really need the three points in my view.

Agreed! :)

Blackpool are in a great run of form and, unlike us, do not appear to be afraid of the opposition (could you honestly see us beating Newcastle as they did?). Our tactics are unlikely to suddenly change so I expect another tight game with few goals, quite possibly yet another 1-1, our favourite scoreline. :disapointed2se: The crowd will be small even with ST holders counted whether they turn up or not.

Basso, Orr, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister, Elliott, Sno, Hartley, Haynes, Maynard, Akinde (if fit, Clarkson if not).

If you are going to post on this thread please lay it out like this!! It just makes it easier to understand for everyone!!!! :)

I hope the line up looks like this personally - it wont though:

-------------Gerken-------------

----Carey---Fontaine---Nyatanga

Orr------Sno------Hartley-----McCallister

------------Clarkson------------------

------Haynes-------Maynard------

Subs: Basso, Saborio, Elliot, Ribiero, Sproule, Williams, Skuse

Score: City 1 - 3 Blackpool

Scorer: Hartley

Quite simply, this formation, and these players (bar Sno), have produced the best football I've seen this season thus far. Elliot has underperformed and it would do him good to have time on the bench. Most seem to like Saborio, but for me he has missed too many opportunities to warrant another start. Haynes adds the pace up front and will at least run at players. If Akinde is fit, he's straight back in the squad for Ribierio.

I predict that we will go one nil up at some point in the second half, Saborio will get replaced by Skuse, and then Hartley by Nyatanga, and it will either finish 1-0 , or 1-1. The crowd will be about 14,000 and at some point the EE will bounce.

I hope the line up looks like this personally - it wont though:

-------------Gerken-------------

----Carey---Fontaine---Nyatanga

Orr------Sno------Hartley-----McCallister

------------Clarkson------------------

------Haynes-------Maynard------

Subs: Basso, Saborio, Elliot, Ribiero, Sproule, Williams, Skuse

Score: City 1 - 3 Blackpool

Scorer: Hartley

I think with the score line you predict we better not play the formation/players you have also predicted!

Quite simply, this formation, and these players (bar Sno), have produced the best football I've seen this season thus far. Elliot has underperformed and it would do him good to have time on the bench. Most seem to like Saborio, but for me he has missed too many opportunities to warrant another start. Haynes adds the pace up front and will at least run at players. If Akinde is fit, he's straight back in the squad for Ribierio.

Got to be a stone bonker draw :fastasleep: but then again when nothing is expected is normally the time for City to strike;

have one thing to say to our team whoever they are ATTACK

Give it your best and stop fannying around. :city:

This is Hollowgasheads side for christs sake they are nothing.

Home banker, no problem. :unsure:

Gerken,

Orr, Carey, Nyatanga, McAllister

Sno, Hartley, Williams

Haynes, Saborio, Maynard

7 subs.

I thought we just about shaded the first half at Derby. The second half was a different matter entirely.

No Elliott?!?! I would play Elliott instead of Williams, who i would bring on at half time.

A thought has just come to mind. I was reading one of your posts and realised; maybe Johnson has finally realised he needs a change. I think if he changes a few tactics completely and we have a whole to format and style of play, we will win. If however, he goes for the same old same old, then a 2-1 loss comes to mind :/

Archived