IGNORED

We The Undersigned

CiderSomerset

We might as well do.

The surprise package of the league-Blackpool. The manager loved by all media as a 'character'. A cheeky chappie in the mould of Colin that comes out with rehearsed as libs and is good copy for all those that don't understand what the life blood of football really is.

Passion.

I'll grant you he has it in buckets which is the point of all this. We, where he is concerned, don't.

Yes we'll whine and moan about the Derby result and point to McCoombe as the latest villain and rail against Warnock but that's just Daily Mail comment in comparison to the visit of HIM Tuesday night. I have read of applause at the comedy shtick about to be provided next week. Rolling over to a man who has gone on record about the dislike he has for this club and its supporters. Yesterday I saw someone walking past Asda in Bedminster wearing a Rovers shirt. Laughing and joking and knowing full well where he was. This is how far down the pecking order this has become.

He visited with Leicester and got the comedy jeering and he responded by waving to the Atyeo and pretending to fight the with the mascot-and walking away with the points. Where was cheery cheeky old Ian then? LAUGHING UP HIS BLOODY SLEEVE!

At the Walkers we scraped a point by the will of god. And he cried as he got them relegated. Which was a far more satisfying state of affairs.

Isn't it time the old pals act was stuck in storage now? When he packs it in and no longer has any say over results it will be time to consider him as a person and not an obstacle. And isn't it time Ahton Gate was intimidating again?

They have had a good run and now it's time it was over. He is the manger of the opposition and lest we forget let's cut the crap, I'll say it for you: A ROVERS LEGEND THAT GLOATED WHEN THEY BEAT US TO THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Should we go down gutless Tuesday night you can expect the blue few to be chewing away on Wednesday.

Still the pantomime villain is he? Still want to treat him as lovable barmy old music hall comedian?

Not any more.

KEITH MILLEN-I BELIEVE

I AM THE 12TH MAN

Fellow Ziderheads, we ask no quarter, we give no quarter.

Arise from the gloom and doom and give the Gas head a welcome he deserves - An Intimidating one!

City till I die!

The only time this bloke derserved anything like any respect when discussing Bristol City was in his post match HTV interview afer a Bristol Derby, when publicaly criticising Gas Heads for their behviour during the minutes silence for Des Williams.

Thankfully Louie Donowas had the last laugh that night.

The guy has faced challanges in his perosnal life and I don't subscribe to certian chants that he has been on the receiving end from City fans, but as far as the lovelable rogue act...yes I'm with you 100%. He and his Blackpool team should be made to feel intimidated in a typical "under lights" Ashton Gate experience on Tuesday. As you said this clown couldn't wait for a sound bite after our Palace game...and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Guest churchill gaffer
After what Hollowhead has said about our club, on and off the record, I will NEVER have any respect for this bloke.

BCAGFC

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He means everything he says

He hates us

He gets everything he deserves

Was this post a wind up?

No. Why would it be???

It is a message to fellow City fans hoping to get some passion back in the stands for tuesday night, for us to turn Ashton Gate back into a fortress of noise, a place where the opposition feel intimidated. But, also to get the message across that Hollowhead should not be clapped, as he was on his last visit, he is the enemy, he should get as much stick as possible. If there is one bloke in football who deserves more grief from us than Colin, then it is Skeletor Hollowhead. While we are at it, we may actually get behind the team as well!

Give the Gashead hell I say, a pretty crap ambassador for Bristol and a diehard Stench to boot. Why on earth any City fan would applaud this hero of the blue few at a football match at AG is really beyond me. If any of us really think he's such a top bloke please do us all a favour and restrain yourselves. At least wait until he's out of the game for good before giving him any respect, as the OP suggests. Ashton Gate should be a very difficult place for this man to come to with any football team.

Couldn't agree more. The Holloway applauders were an embarrassment to our football club.

Absolutely agree.

If anyone thinks a red would get that sort of reception in North Bristol then I recall Biff Newman interviewed on Radio Bristol once when he was in charge of Southend, he said that he was disgusted with the comments he'd received from behind the dugout, so I can only assume those who applauded Holloway when he was in charge of Leicester are recent "soccer" fans.....

No. Why would it be???

It is a message to fellow City fans hoping to get some passion back in the stands for tuesday night, for us to turn Ashton Gate back into a fortress of noise, a place where the opposition feel intimidated. But, also to get the message across that Hollowhead should not be clapped, as he was on his last visit, he is the enemy, he should get as much stick as possible. If there is one bloke in football who deserves more grief from us than Colin, then it is Skeletor Hollowhead. While we are at it, we may actually get behind the team as well!

My fault - read the heading and replied to that!!

I applauded him on his last visit, he was having a laugh with the supporters. Hardly wanting to steal our women and eat our babies is he, some people need to move on in life.

If you want to get mad at someone, take your anger out on those fans that start singing songs about his deaf kids, banter eh!

I dont see why everyone has such a major problem with him. He might be ex rovers and plymouth but he's only doing a job, just the same as any other football manager.

He also happens to be quite amusing - some quotes here

He's a complete and utter ****.

There's nothing amusing about "I feared for my life".

Hatred is the only option for Skeletor Hollowhead.

Exactly!

Plus he near as damn it labelled Bristol City as cheats after the whole Palace "goal" affair.

Ashton Gate never used to be so welcoming to the arch enemy - are we all going soft?

Mr Hollowhead shall be receiving both barrells from me - ****.

CTID

Don't lets forget his comments after the Palace game where he called us a disgrace.

I dont see why everyone has such a major problem with him. He might be ex rovers and plymouth but he's only doing a job, just the same as any other football manager.

You havent been supporting us for long then. Some of the stuff he got up to against us when he was a player were disgusting. Hes GAS were CITY, so give him shxte tomorrow night :ranting:

The bloke is a complete to$$er, he hates us make no mistake about it. He is the enemy and should be made to feel like it. Anyone applauding the ***** should be banned :bruce_h4h:

Archived