IGNORED

The Forum Is Getting Boring!

ajs202

Whichever, i`m sure you`ll be able to spin it to your needs.

PDG

but its a fact? Newcastle were entertaining and came close to winning the league under Keegan?

Anyway, this has nothing to do with Newcastle....and everything to do with Bristol City. We can debate all we want, but time will prove who is right and who is wrong....I hope im wrong, I really do

but its a fact? Newcastle were entertaining and came close to winning the league under Keegan?

Anyway, this has nothing to do with Newcastle....and everything to do with Bristol City. We can debate all we want, but time will prove who is right and who is wrong....I hope im wrong, I really do

I don`t have the benefit of having been there Saturday but i did have the commentary and the first 45 sounded pretty even if not slightly in our favour and whilst Derby came out stronger in the second half it wasn`t until McCombe blew it that we really came under pressure and thats when we lost our concentration.

If Saborio had shown a little more composure as had McCombe we may well have been looking at a reverse in the result simply down to 2 moments over the 90 and i wonder what the topics under discussion would be then. I know it`s unrealistic to use that as an argument but the fact is people are prone to pinpoint and exagerrate when they`re pissed off.....clouds the judgement you know.

PDG

I want Gary Johnson to earn his considerable dosh and utilise the talented players he has brought to the club in such a way that we are good to watch and get results on a reasonably regular basis. If we lose a few games in Terry Cooperesque fashion doing so (I can well remember the days when we were fantastic at snatching defeat from the jaws of certain victory!!) then, yes, I would more than happily take that on the chin.

At the moment we are playing tight, cautious, ineffective football that sees us sit in mid-table. I would be delighted to finish mid-table playing attacking football instead.

By the way I think your last statement is a bit OTT judging by the overwhelming majority of people I have heard or spoken to who were actually there on Saturday.

1. Why do you always find it necessary to allude to the size of GJ's salary?

2. Orr should not have been trying to make a marauding run in their half in the 85th minute when we're down to 10 men. The game should have been cliosed down and settled for a point - we didn't need him making an attack at that stage of the game.

I don`t have the benefit of having been there Saturday but i did have the commentary and the first 45 sounded pretty even if not slightly in our favour and whilst Derby came out stronger in the second half it wasn`t until McCombe blew it that we really came under pressure and thats when we lost our concentration.

If Saborio had shown a little more composure as had McCombe we may well have been looking at a reverse in the result simply down to 2 moments over the 90 and i wonder what the topics under discussion would be then. I know it`s unrealistic to use that as an argument but the fact is people are prone to pinpoint and exagerrate when they`re pissed off.....clouds the judgement you know.

PDG

I'd agree with that assessment.

Archived