IGNORED

East End

lilciderhed

I simpily cannot see why tickets have not been on sale for this stand since Monday 1st thing!

We give Hartlepool there 15% allocation. leave one clock empty and fill the rest with city...! Regulations met, we are happy better atmosphere capacity maximised and more money for the club...!

Whys that so hard!

Ok Just realised we have given them an inital allocation of less than 15%! To see if they sell that then if they need more we can give them!

So on that basis why dont we sell on the basis that they will ask for more, then if they dont ask for more put these extra tickets thats should have been theres on sale to us!

Again problom solved...!

Guest Champagne Football

Colin says in topic 'East End' on the ask SteveL/ColinS board that 1,000 tickets for the East End will be on sale from tonight, presumably online.

Further tickets could be available depending how many Hartlepool sale.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

got my season ticket seat for the home leg about 20minuites ago on the way home from work,now the official sites saying its open. I'm ###### right off now.

anyone know if il be able to swap it for the eastend?? unsurprisingly the club hasnt mentioned if i can.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Colin says in topic 'East End' on the ask SteveL/ColinS board that 1,000 tickets for the East End will be on sale from tonight, presumably online.

Further tickets could be available depending how many Hartlepool sale.

i just bought 3 tickets using the eastend option so it must be open :dunno:

Archived