IGNORED

Basso

Snufflelufagus

hello

thought overall what little he had to do last night he did well. Can't believe no-one else mentioned this but when the ref told him to stop time wasting, then at the same time a sub happened then he seemed to go completeltly mental. He came out of his area shouting and even Bradley Orr had to tell him to calm down. Anyone nearer the incident (East End) get a better picture of what happened?

All i can really think is that the Mysterons were after him.

i think he was going mental because the ref was giving him grief over time wasting and basso was trying to explain to him that a sub was about to be made anyway. the ref told him to hurry up then straight away blew his whistle and ordered basso to wait. very strange and thats why he lost it, although his reaction was over the top.

though basso did well overall.

It was because 95% of his goal kicks were being headed straight back by Blackpool heads yet the City players still didnt move over to the right side of the pitch which is where his kicks were constantly landing.

i take it you didnt watch the game last night?

the game i watched sno prpbably won 95% of the balls in the air 2nd half especially by chesting them down, and another one with an outrages touch with the outside of his boot.

Basso was deliberatly trying to pick him out, worked well, especially the second half

hello

thought overall what little he had to do last night he did well. Can't believe no-one else mentioned this but when the ref told him to stop time wasting, then at the same time a sub happened then he seemed to go completeltly mental. He came out of his area shouting and even Bradley Orr had to tell him to calm down. Anyone nearer the incident (East End) get a better picture of what happened?

All i can really think is that the Mysterons were after him.

I didn't think it was the ref he was having a go at. Most refs would book someone for having a go like that.

We thought he was having a go a Bradley Orr for setting up the Blackpool opportunity.

Archived