IGNORED

Team Should Stay The Same For Saturday

dougal135

JUST MY OPINION, I THINK THE TEAM SHOULD STAY THE SAME FOR SATURDAY, THOUGHT ALL THE LADS DID WELL.

MIDFIELD LOOKED GOOD ESPECIALLY SNO, AND JOHNSON.

DEFENCE LOOKED SOLID FOR MOST OF THE GAME. (PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE 4 WE HAVE SEEN ALL SEASON)

WE WON 2-0 AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN 6, WHY CHANGE THINGS??

OPINIONS PLEASE

JUST MY OPINION, I THINK THE TEAM SHOULD STAY THE SAME FOR SATURDAY, THOUGHT ALL THE LADS DID WELL.

MIDFIELD LOOKED GOOD ESPECIALLY SNO, AND JOHNSON.

DEFENCE LOOKED SOLID FOR MOST OF THE GAME. (PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE 4 WE HAVE SEEN ALL SEASON)

WE WON 2-0 AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN 6, WHY CHANGE THINGS??

OPINIONS PLEASE

Wow dont shout at me!

Yes the team should be the same... Haynes looked very sharp if its not broken...Why fix it?

My opinion. No, not the same team.

Hartley, if he is allowed to be fit - he wanted to play last night - should start. If when/he tires, get a sub on, but his experience, in front of a large crowd, and up against the likes of Nolan and Butt and Smith, will be essential.

Johnson had a fantastic first half against Blackpool, but if he plays in a 2 man CM up at Newcastle we will get dicked all over, just like we did at Derby and Cardiff and so on.

I liked what I saw of Sobario at Coventry, but havent been so impressed in any of the other games. Whereas every time I see Haynes, I feel as though something is going to happen - and he works well with Maynard putting their defenders under pressure.

So from Tuesday's team I would leave out Sobario and Johnson and bring in two of Hartley, Fontaine, Haynes.

Archived