IGNORED

Joe Jordan At The Gate Last Night

jimmer007

Hi All

I dont want to alarm anyone, but as i walked past the williams directors entrance last night, Joe Jordan was reversing his car into a car parking space

what would he be doing here?

then maynard and haynes score two crackers too

i hope it was all inocent........................

:tumbleweed:

He still lives in Bristol and often attends City matches.

Dont read anything into it.

Andy Llewellyn was also there in H block last night...ok, so he's not involved in the game any more so clearly wasn't there scouting and we have therefore nothing to worry about.... but t'was still nice to see a great servant still watching the club!

Hi All

I dont want to alarm anyone, but as i walked past the williams directors entrance last night, Joe Jordan was reversing his car into a car parking space

what would he be doing here?

then maynard and haynes score two crackers too

i hope it was all inocent........................

:tumbleweed:

Maybe he'd been to John Cox's funeral, as I imagine Joe would have known John well. That was a touching little article about John by the club chaplain in the programme.

John Toshack was in the directors box on Tuesday. He left on about 66 minutes after sitting all through and clearly not enjoying the half time entertainment.

I wondered if that's why Gavin Williams got a run out - pity it was after he left, but he seriously can't be being considered for Wales - more Wells than Wales!

John Toshack was in the directors box on Tuesday. He left on about 66 minutes after sitting all through and clearly not enjoying the half time entertainment.

I wondered if that's why Gavin Williams got a run out - pity it was after he left, but he seriously can't be being considered for Wales - more Wells than Wales!

Lewin Nyatanga!

Short memory matey ! Last year Gavin Williams was our best player for a period. But has had all the confidence taken out of him by GJ. Although LJ has played well the last couple of games many would of played Williams when the chance came. He is a clever intelligent player who keeps the momemtum going. Just because he has been on the bench all season doesn't turn him in to a bad player.

Suggest your comments are more Rovers than City !!!

:angry:

You obviously know something we dont??

He's simply a confidence player and when you see centre mids playing wide right and he has to just sit there is not motivating. Don't take that as if im having a go at GJ as he knows better than any body on this forum. Thats why he's a manager and we site debating the if, whys and maybes on here !!

Just feel sorry for Williams espeacially when people start talking him down.

:closedeyes:

He's simply a confidence player and when you see centre mids playing wide right and he has to just sit there is not motivating. Don't take that as if im having a go at GJ as he knows better than any body on this forum. Thats why he's a manager and we site debating the if, whys and maybes on here !!

But he's always injured! and for me, he's not very effective from the right. He should paly thru the middle.

Short memory matey ! Last year Gavin Williams was our best player for a period. But has had all the confidence taken out of him by GJ. Although LJ has played well the last couple of games many would of played Williams when the chance came. He is a clever intelligent player who keeps the momemtum going. Just because he has been on the bench all season doesn't turn him in to a bad player.

Suggest your comments are more Rovers than City !!!

:angry:

[/quote

I appreciate Toshack was there for Nyatanga and Ribero first and foremost by my opinion on Williams makes me no less of a City fan I simply think he's not shown enough this season. In the appearances I have seen he has been a weak link - to that end the Western Morning News (Somerset/Devon/Cornwall paper) reported on 12th Sept he was being lined up for a season long loan to Yeovil which I didn't find surprising.

You can't base it all on past performances and at best this season Williams is a reserve player. Maybe if GJ gave him a big cuddle it'll make him feel a bit better and get back to the form he reached last season.

On the right wing option i'd stick Haynes out there and play Maynard and Saborio up front for now.

How do you know Johnson's knocked the confidence out of him? And how do you know he's a confidence player? Are you a personal friend of his?

Archived