IGNORED

Haynes To Start Against Toon?

Derk4City

Starting Striker  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, i thought Haynes was much more of a threat than Saborio last night. His sheer pace running down that wing and passing it across goal from a Sno or Orr through ball was extremely exciting. The amount of tap-ins we could score along with Maynards crackers would be great and score us a lot of goals. Also i think if we are going to drop someone for Hartley (if fit) then maybe Skuse?! I thought Johnson has a great game for once and deserves to start next game although Skuse did put in some beasty left-footed crosses! And what were your thoughts on last nights game? I thought it was a brilliant team performance and couldn't fault anything (except Saborio's haircut!). My man of the match was definately Jamie Mcallister, the amount of shots he blocked and playing on even though injured shows how important he is for us. Sno had a great game too. :)

i dont think Saborio has done much wrong, alright he should have scored a couple more goals but his link up play with Maynard and the midfield is looking ok and could prove to be prtty fruitful if he gets a run, as for Haynes i thought he did well last night when he came on but i would keep him as a sub on sat

Opening game of the season vs preston, the forward 3 of Maynard, Clarkson and Haynes looked very dangerous, can't see why we can't accomodate him with sabario and maynard

If those three looked dangerous, why not play those three again?!?! I mean Clarkson is better than people think, he hasnt had a great chance to impress the home fans this season due to illness but i think against Newcastle he should at least come on as a sub. And i dont think Saborio is better than Haynes. He needs to adapt, but against a team like Toon, we have no time to give him a run out when we can play a confident Haynes/Maynard partnership. :)

Saborio in the middle of a front three, Haynes right and Maynard left (both covering full backs without the ball)... Sno in behind and Elliot and Skuse protecting a back four of McAllister, Fontaine, Carey, Orr. I think that team might be able to keep Newcastle at bay and hit them on the break.

I would like to see all 3 play together, but that means dropping someone from midfield. I personally wouldnt drop Elliot or sno... but wouldnt want to drop johnson or skuse...

So same as tuesday night for me

Isn't it great having these type of problems - rather than having no quality - it seems like we have a very healthy competition across most areas of the pitch.

The strength in depth is getting er...deeper and we really look like an established CC club now - looking up not down

If / when the players click, we do look exiting strong and incisive, and can beat anyone in this division

For me it Haynes. The way he started, he deserves to be in the team. He has come back and looks just as good.

Sabario hasnt done anything wrong, but seems to be still adjusting to the english game...

I'm sure Sabario will be just as important, but I think we should play our in-form players.

For me it Haynes. The way he started, he deserves to be in the team. He has come back and looks just as good.

Sabario hasnt done anything wrong, but seems to be still adjusting to the english game...

I'm sure Sabario will be just as important, but I think we should play our in-form players.

Thats what im saying! Get a lead in the game and then bring Saborio on, when its not as important and we still have a lead.

Archived