IGNORED

The Official "waaaaaa! Im Not Going To Newcastle" Thread

Dollymarie

For those of us who either couldn't afford to go, weren't able to go, or couldn't get tickets.

Snot fair! :(

I will not be there, had it planned with mates but a load dropped out, by the time i rang around asking people if they would be up for it the tickets were all gone :(

Ive been to St.James park before so in a way im not really that gutted, nice stadium, but im sure some city fans will be in for a nasty suprise when they climb the flights of stairs and see the view from the away end, not the best i have to say!

For those of us who either couldn't afford to go, weren't able to go, or couldn't get tickets.

Snot fair! :(

I would have loved to be able to see our Redzzz get the chance of beating the Geordie Barcodes at their own manor but I'm too skint to be able to go. :doh:

To my fellow Redzzz that are lucky enough to be going - enjoy your day. May you witness an historic victory at St James' Park for Bristol's Redzzz and remember......

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the Attack." Sun Tzu (Chinese General)

I will not be there, had it planned with mates but a load dropped out, by the time i rang around asking people if they would be up for it the tickets were all gone :(

Ive been to St.James park before so in a way im not really that gutted, nice stadium, but im sure some city fans will be in for a nasty suprise when they climb the flights of stairs and see the view from the away end, not the best i have to say!

How bad is the view? I'll have me specs on but from what I keep reading it's like watching ants play. Is it really that hard? I mean, will I be able to see who has the ball??

How bad is the view? I'll have me specs on but from what I keep reading it's like watching ants play. Is it really that hard? I mean, will I be able to see who has the ball??

Ive not been where the away end is in the corner, but sat on that top tier down the other end of the pitch. The view isnt too bad. You get a good overall view of the game, can see the runs and space on the pitch. If you like sitting near the front of a stand for a feel of the action then the away end definately wont be for you.

Guest churchill gaffer

I don't understand, WHAT's NOT FAIR?

Anybody could have gone

We all knew the game would be sometime during the season

Save up, and go

Or did you want somebody to pay for you :disapointed2se: ?

Anybody could have gone

Save up, and go

Im sorry, but due to my unemployment I wasnt able to afford to go, I think I prefer using my JSA money so I can eat rather than on luxuries such as football.

Get off your high horse, there are people with very good reasons why they couldnt go. And not anybody could have gone because there were only a limited amount of tickets.

And now back to the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing!

Guest churchill gaffer
Im sorry, but due to my unemployment I wasnt able to afford to go, I think I prefer using my JSA money so I can eat rather than on luxuries such as football.

Get off your high horse, there are people with very good reasons why they couldnt go. And not anybody could have gone because there were only a limited amount of tickets.

And now back to the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaing!

I'm not on a high horse, I drove up with my family

And staying until Sunday at the Airport 4 star hotel.

Which I paid for with my job

Get down Tesco's There are plenty of jobs available

By the way, anybody could have gone. Just queue up the same as anybody else

Will be thinking of you in the ground

Yes there are plenty of reasons why people couldn't go!

But don't blame others. :disapointed2se::fastasleep:

I'm not on a high horse, I drove up with my family

And staying until Sunday at the Airport 4 star hotel.

Which I paid for with my job

Get down Tesco's There are plenty of jobs available

By the way, anybody could have gone. Just queue up the same as anybody else

Will be thinking of you in the ground

Yes there are plenty of reasons why people couldn't go!

But don't blame others. :disapointed2se::fastasleep:

Knob :disapointed2se:

Anybody could have gone

Save up, and go

Not everyone has perfect health to be able to travel the lenght of the country to see our boys in action, some have ever increasing bills to pay, some have the misfortune of being laid off work, and some just couldn't get a ticket.

People's circumstances change all the time, instead of berating people for being disapointed that they can't attend probably our biggest away match of the season put your brain in gear and think before you speak, think yourself fortunate if you are able to attend and enjoy the moment, you never know one day for similar reasons you may not be able to.

Guest churchill gaffer
Where did I say I was blaming others, I made a humorous post for those of us unable to go. And I was offered a job on Thursday evening thankyou so I dont need to "get down tesco"

Anyway, got to go

Driving in my Mercedes C class 58 plate to the ground now

Then going home to my 350,ooo pound all paid for house after a City win

Bye bye :fingerscrossed:

Anyway, got to go

:pancake:

I'd love to be up there this morning with a stinking hangover and looking forward to a great game ahead...but i'm in no position to shell out over £150 on a game of football right now

Shame really as pr1cks like you get to comfortably afford a great day out up there

Anyway, got to go

UNBELIEVABLE IS THIS FOR REAL ?

We are all looking forward to a big away match ,with a supeb travelling support and the thread gets hijacked by some crass and insensitive comments.

Anyway, got to go

I used to work for a bloke who drove a Mercedes. He was the typical Del-boy-done-good wide boy type.

I always remember him telling me that men who drove Mercedes were usually self-made successful men who hadn't gone to university. He somehow took pride in fitting into this stereotype.

Enjoy the day and I hope the semi in Sadley Broke is in one piece when you get back.

Anyway, got to go

What a sad individual. What makes me laugh even more is the fact that you probably dont even have any of those items listed.

Keep telling youself you have a ''350,ooo pound house'', maybe one day it will come true :noexpression:

Best thing we can do is ignore Churchills comments, enjoy the game WHEREVER we are listening/watching it from, and not lower ourselves to his level, or dignify his inflammatory comments any further with more responses.

I didnt start this thread for it to end up like this, so lets get it back on track hey?

Waaaaaaaaaa I am not in Newcastle today, but Come on you Reds!

Archived