IGNORED

Newcastle Tickets

Us_and_Them

Is there anyone with newcastle ticket who are trying to sell? If not what do people think of going in newcastle end? Is there anyone else who is thinking or doing just that? I will be very tempted if can't get ticket for our end....

Alright fella - I'm heading up there with a group of mates. After extensive searching.... and turning down the offer of a 70quid ticket.... seriously.... i'm resigned to be heading into the Newcastle end.

Got another friend who is doing the same - they've already bought theirs for 20quid. I've got one or two avenues left..... but most probably going to be an undercover Robin!!

I have one spare Under 18 ticket for the away section. Cost £13. Available for that and can be collected from centre Bristol tomorrow, Friday.

just PM you - let me know if you get it.... otherwise i'll give you my email.... which is actually plastered on various topics like this!!

Alright fella - I'm heading up there with a group of mates. After extensive searching.... and turning down the offer of a 70quid ticket.... seriously.... i'm resigned to be heading into the Newcastle end.

Got another friend who is doing the same - they've already bought theirs for 20quid. I've got one or two avenues left..... but most probably going to be an undercover Robin!!

To US and THEM

Hi mate.

I could be your saviour.

Basically a chap who lives in London has offered me a ticket for the Newcastle game in the Newcastle end.

He thinks I am still having it, but I have now managed to obtain a ticket for the City end. Hence I do not need the ticket from this chap from London.

Are you still looking for 1 ticket therefore? As if you are, it is only £25, and he is willing to meet you before the game. He is a nice bloke. And the ticket is sat with him, and his father and law (An Aussie). All City fans.

If so I can forward to you his contact details (e mail address) and you can asked him if he still has his ticket. But I think he will.

If you get it I will probably be seeing you on Saturday also, as I have been offered a lift in Michael's people carrier at 630am from Patchway.

I spoke to him on the phone tonight, and he said you lived in Patchway also, and was looking for a lift.

So good luck, and prob see you Sat. (more the merrier in Mikes car, as cheaper petrol costs - hee)

Waiting for your reply

KEV.

Archived