IGNORED

Rovers Special Trains To Norwich

KnowleUtd City

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that they'd actually like the train to come back in one piece,seems logical to me, would I be right in thinking that you can not take booze on official club coaches either.

Anyway I shouldn't imagine it'd be to difficult to go a few hours without a beer, some fans might actually be able to remember the game

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that they'd actually like the train to come back in one piece,seems logical to me, would I be right in thinking that you can not take booze on official club coaches either.

Anyway I shouldn't imagine it'd be to difficult to go a few hours without a beer, some fans might actually be able to remember the game

Suit yourself fella, couldn't imagine there and back without a booze though.

Suit yourself fella, couldn't imagine there and back without a booze though.

First of all it was no smoking on trains and now it's no booze as well. This is more than just about the Gas not being allowed booze on a football special train - all drinkers are the next Government target. What a crap country this is becoming.

First of all it was no smoking on trains and now it's no booze as well. This is more than just about the Gas not being allowed booze on a football special train - all drinkers are the next Government target. What a crap country this is becoming.

yeah, can see all trains and planes being alcohol free some day, no doubt!

yeah, can see all trains and planes being alcohol free some day, no doubt!

If I was a Gashead I'd look at getting a plane from Bristol to Norwich. Three bonus factors - you can drink on a plane, you get pissed quicker drinking at altitude plus you get to the destination quicker. :farmer:

If I was a Gashead I'd look at getting a plane from Bristol to Norwich. Three bonus factors - you can drink on a plane, you get pissed quicker drinking at altitude plus you get to the destination quicker. :farmer:

You could do it. You can fly to Amsterdam from Bristol then Amsterdam to Norwich and it would be quicker than coach or train.

You could do it. You can fly to Amsterdam from Bristol then Amsterdam to Norwich and it would be quicker than coach or train.

Bleedin Hell. We're turning into some sort of Gas away day travel advice service. Getting to anywhere in the UK via Amsterdam Holland is actually a superb idea. :clapping:

Bleedin Hell. We're turning into some sort of Gas away day travel advice service. Getting to anywhere in the UK via Amsterdam Holland is actually a superb idea. :clapping:

ive put a word in for you...you start monday.....oh and have booked the plane to Amsterdam thru to Norwich.....nice one ..the official word is "no booze served or supplied " so make what you want of that..i know bacardi and various other drinks easily mix with coke n stuff..anyways thanks for the info..sorry we cant afford to pay you much tho....£1.00 per hour tops..be thankful ok.. :noexpression:

ive put a word in for you...you start monday.....oh and have booked the plane to Amsterdam thru to Norwich.....nice one ..the official word is "no booze served or supplied " so make what you want of that..i know bacardi and various other drinks easily mix with coke n stuff..anyways thanks for the info..sorry we cant afford to pay you much tho....£1.00 per hour tops..be thankful ok.. :noexpression:

Just one more aspect to the Gas away trip to Norwich, if you're a rich Gashead you can go by plane to Norwich and drink all you want; if you're a poor Gashead you go by train and risk a fine if caught mixing coke and Bacardi on the train. So much for our crap Government yet again championing the cause of the rich at the expense of the poor. :whistle2:

Archived